8 | Mutual Support

With BTS, the Bangtan brothers typically support one another in solo projects and other aspects of their lives and events. And in most friendships, there is always support, such as listening, helping, caring, encouraging, etc...but what does this look like in a romantically driven relationship? How do Taekook support one another like other romantic couples do?

Masterclass.com suggested that there are a few ways that romantic couples support each other. The ways are listening, caring, and helping. Taekook do all of these for each other.

They definitely listen to one another. They make sure to give each other 100% attention (as far as we can see in public anyways.) Actually what's funny is sometimes we can't tell if it's listening or just admiring. But I'll say that it's both. The guys are here sitting at a table and Jungkook is totally into what Taehyung is saying.

Of course, Taehyung makes sure to give JK attention while he's talking. Giving straight eye contact. That alone heats up a room. I can just imagine how intense they are when they are together alone???🔥

We've seen how they listen to one another with 100% attention, but this couple also support one another. I believe Jungkook is Tae's personal hype man. He's always so encouraging. Of course JK encourages all of his brothers, but with Tae, it's taken to another level. Jungkook supports Tae often, but here he is cheering on V's singing like he's a personal cheerleader. It was so cute.

Outside of listening and encouraging, Taekook also help one another. Again, Jungkook helps all of his brothers. He loves them all. But the way he helps Tae is simply beautiful. And vice versa for V. He will assist Kook with whatever. Like he helped him when they were playing Jenga.

And also Jungkook assisted Tae when he had hurt his foot. They were in stage performing the song "So What" and Jungkook went to grab Tae's hand to encourage him to walk over to where the rest of the gang would soon line up. He didn't have to grab his hand but he did. Now that's support.

Jungkook also supports Tae through his tattoos. The mic on his tattoo used to be purple which was the color of JK's mic. But now he's sporting a green mic. Not any color green, but the shade that matches Tae's mic. I think this shows the ultimate respect to a loved one.

I know there are never-shippers out there that hate videos like these but hey they exist and are real just like Taekook is real. Those who don't like it need to take it up with Taekook.

Next | Mutual Attention