28 | Off Camera

I love for the scenes where fans catch Taekook's interaction with each other when they think the business or company camera is not catching them. Special moments like these were meant to be private. There are incidents that was off company cameras but fans caught it. The Taekook eyes don't play. 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

One thing that gets caught by fans is the Taekook private flirting. I remember Tae blowing a kiss to JK while on stage. ANTIs once again said it was fab service. How was it fab service when they thought they were off camera? Make it make sense. And I like how Jungkook got a little flustered and looked to see if anyone else saw it. It was beyond cute. High key sexy AF.

This next one is a popular scene of Taekook flirting. This was definitely not meant for the cameras. I am here for Taekook raising their eyebrows at each other. They have their own language without using words. Bless them.

They also get caught off camera by their fellow band members. They were spotted being clingy and total boyfriend material by J-Hope as Tae was holding JK's waist. You and I both know that that tiny waist has one permanent belt: it's Kim Taehyung's hands and arms. 😂They were just being a couple. Didn't even know they were being filmed.

Here Taekook are in America and Tae seems to think that the official camera is on them as a group but someone else took this video and caught some Taekook interaction. 👀 Watch Tae's hands and where they go. And by the way, this wasn't a Taekook photo opp! Why were they so far away from the others?!?!?!

And finally, their famous "beach date" in Busan was not on camera but on Instagram. V will always find a way to spill the Taekook tea! That's one reason we love him right? So anyway, after the concert in Busan, JK took his boo on a date to the beach. Tae supplies is with some deets. And remember Jungkook had posted a picture of that area.

We could talk more about this off camera couple. Let's just keep loving them. Now on to the next chapter!🫰🏽

Next | Safe Place