29 | Safe Place

In real life, lovers like to be together because they can act as each other's safe place. A safe place in relationships is where a loved one finds peace, relaxation, comfort, and intimacy. With Taekook, it seems that the way they gravitate toward each other, they consider themselves to be each other's safe place or comfort zone.

One way of being each other's safe place on stage is to stand touching each other or sitting while touching each other. JK, in this clip, took the opportunity to take a seat on the most expensive chair known, in the version of V's lap. I have a theory though I'd like to give. Earlier, Tae may have gotten a bit perturbed when JK kept lifting his shirt and showing off his abs. And seeing how Tae's mood was affected by that, Kook chose to make it up to Taehyung by sitting on his lap.

ANTIs use as an excuse that the boys always sit in each other's laps. But hold up! It's not just he fact JK sat in Taehyung's lap. It's the smirk of pleasure and assurance that Tae gives at Kook's gesture. Kook knew that Tae would find comfort in this intimate act.

Even when they take "group" photos, Taekook seem to gravitate towards each other. I believe one reason is because they are most comfortable when touching or in each other's lap, etc...And I know the boys may sit in each other's lap and have "skinship" but come on-look at how Taekook's fingers are intertwined with each other-that's not skinship-its called intimacy💜

Even Taekook's hyungs know they have a special need to stand together or touch. Big brother Jin can be seen here pushing the two of them together because he prolly knows they will end up together anyways. JIN KNOWS!

Being close seems to be the air that Taekook breaths. I mean they are the no space couple of the world right?

What are other ways do you think they are each other's sage place?

Next | Married?