31 | No Chaperones!

I know we've talked about how the BTS hyungs know Taekook is real. And while they know this, they don't know everything about Taekook. Specifically, they don't know about all of their rendezvous and dates.

It seems that every time there is a Taekook public outing, they always have a babysitter. For instance, when they went to a restaurant in the states, J-Hope was the "responsible adult." Not saying they don't enjoy their hyungs, but the third wheeling level is at 1000%.

Let me digress a moment

Let me digress a moment. Of course I have a theory as to why they have chaperones on public outings and on their WeVerse live moments. Taekook can not be trusted to not act like a couple when they are alone. Like we all didn't know right?

When they get together it's a love fest. The company can't have Taekook overshadowing the group as a whole and coming out publicly. I believe they fear losing money. While shipping makes money, confirmed relationships shuts the money flow down.

And after the 2020 Taekook "Nerver Not VLive" so we call it, the company knows they can't trust the boys (especially Tae), to not expose them and confirm them as a couple. So now they go live alone or with other brothers.

Let's get back to the point of this chapter...

Again, with the constant chaperoning and the hyungs knowing what they know about our OTP, they have often been surprised about private Taekook dates. These private moments prove (in my opinion) that Taekook are real.

One particular Taekook outing comes to mind. Remember when Taekook, Jin, and J-Hope were live and Taehyung revealed that Taekook had seen a fortune teller together? The hyungs didn't have a clue. Taekook took this journey because it's common in Korea for couples to do so, together. They found out one was fire and one was water. They were complementary to each other.

Another surprise date was exposed when this picture (right bottom corner) was posted to Instagram.

BTS had made a trip to New York (this may have been the museum visit where Namjoon gave a speech)

BTS had made a trip to New York (this may have been the museum visit where Namjoon gave a speech). And anyway, Taekook snuck away later to a restaurant and had a private dinner. So when it got posted, J-Hope was like "when was this?" The question made me feel like he was really asking "how'd y'all get away with this, lol?" So yeah, the hyungs knew nothing of their private outing.

The last moment I want to share that comes to mind is when Tae revealed that he and JK had taken a trip together. J-Hope, Jimin, and Tae were love after a concert in Las Vegas (JK had not come out to eat yet). And Taehyung showed ARMYs a photo of him and Kook in weird clothing. He explained that they had dressed each other.

Again, he had to explain to the hyungs because they didn't know about the trip. I just love the way V outs their dates. Without him, Taekook crumbs would be scarce. Also for new ARMYs or new Taekook shippers, here was the photo V showed on this live.

Bonus:Remember when everyone was doing the RUN BTS challenge? But then, BAM! Tae posted a video of him and Jungkook at that lovers hotel doing the challenge? They outed themselves and big props for Bighit posting the video to the company's instagr...

Bonus:
Remember when everyone was doing the RUN BTS challenge? But then, BAM! Tae posted a video of him and Jungkook at that lovers hotel doing the challenge? They outed themselves and big props for Bighit posting the video to the company's instagram account. Of course it would have been a riot if they hadn't lol!

In my heart, I feel Taekook are real because they make special private dates for each other without chaperones and third wheels. And the hyungs were surprised to learn of them.

Keep living Taekook. One day you won't have to be a private couple.💜💚

Next | ?