34 | Eyes Tell All

You can know a person's passion by following one or both of these things: where their eyes lead you and how they spend their money. In the case with Taekook, all we have to do is follow their eyes and see that most of the time they are looking at each other fondly. Their eyes tell all.

The first scene I'd like to bring to your attention is the time the guys were on stage and Tae had to let Jungkook pass by him. I believe he may have been walking towards the mic. And as soon as JK got Tae's attention, take a look at how Taehyung looks at him. Also, see his adoration in those big eyes even after Jungkook has already walked past him. He's a man in love .

Again, if you want to learn a person's heart, just follow where their eyes typically land. They will show you what's important to them. Here Jungkook is using scissors to cut into tricky plastic and his man is concerned. How do we know? Well, he forgets or doesn't care that he's on camera. All he cares about is making sure his Bunny is safe.

There were times that the two would stare at each other "unintentionally" and unplanned. Here while they are performing, Tae's mind seems to be on his stage work until a certain bunny seems to mesmerize him. We know because we can't take our eyes off of him while he can't look away from Jungkook. 🥰👀

Tae had been staring at Kook in this crop top outfit all during fake love I believe it was. And he's still getting his stare on. Can't tell if he's turned on, mad, or mad because he's turned on. But the way he pushed that mic from his face, I'm assuming he's perturbed about something lol. This crop top got him in an inner uproar.

Bonus⬇️

Look at how JK listens to Tae-with eye contact only. He's not just looking his way, he's staring into his eyes. That's not bro shit, that's hoe shit! Lol! Eyes tell all and never lie!

Next | Airport Behavior