17 | Intimacy

Couples usually share tons of intimate moments when alone. But sometimes when they are in public, others can catch them having the very same moments. These times are not usually sexual. What I mean about intimate is the couple is sharing a time of closeness where it can get to be embarrassing for others to look on. These intimate moments are private moments caught by others.

Taekook share tons of intimacy with us. I don't believe they try to. They are just being a loving couple. But it leaves us as fans drooling sometimes. And they can be the smallest gestures.

For instance, some of the guys went to a Harry Styles concert. This is a popular clip of Taekook. They are here singing their hearts out and V has his arm wrapped around Jungkook's shoulders. That's not really the intimate moment I want to highlight. The one I'm paying special attention to like always is the way Jungkook is holding Tae's hand. It's a small gesture but it speaks volumes. He's letting V know that he loves him. And doing it in public! This way of holding his hand seems like an intimate moment.

The gif below displays another moment of intimacy in my opinion. We all know that Tae's hand and arm is a permanent belt for JK's waist. But here, they are not standing. They are sitting with the others. Instead of V having his arm on Kook's shoulder which is where it usually is, his arm is behind JK's back and looped around his (and only his) waist. This looks innocent but it's where the hand is located that makes it an intimate moment. They are being close without it being sexual.

I know that Bangtan boys are very affectionate and touchy with each other, so when I saw JK and Tae in this scene, I thought nothing of it

I know that Bangtan boys are very affectionate and touchy with each other, so when I saw JK and Tae in this scene, I thought nothing of it. Looked like they were just bromancing it up. But then, Tae did that lean and put his hand on JK, and my ex husband used to do the same thing. What if Tae had done this same thing with a girl? If he did that to a girl, then we'd know they were together. Well it's the same for Taekook. For some reason, that small move seemed very intimate to me. The video would not load so you'll have to use the link below.
https://youtube.com/shorts/y-_mGFbOWQM?feature=share

I'm not sure if Taekook were asked to display the type of intimacy that they did here in this photo shoot for fan service or not, but they are gelling together like glue. The stances and the constant touching, JK playing in Tae's hair and having his arm wrapped around his shoulders while sitting. UwU! Bout to be too much lol! They are being totally intimate with each other. I'm like, bros get a room already.

We mentioned this above already, but another element of intimacy with Taekook is the way V is a permanent belt for JK's waist lol! He's holding his waist like a lot. Poor Jungkook with that beautiful figure. I'd hold it too. And big brother J-Hope doesn't mind outing them. He knows! I know he knows!

And when I see the way Jungkook played with Tae's collar and jacket seems like an intimate couple moment. Rubbing Tae's jacket/shoulder was low key sexy. During this time of fun for BTS, Jungkook and Taehyung also practically held hands on one of the rides. Also, Tae was hugging JK from the back on another ride. Taekook was being totally intimate this day. But that jacket rubbing is what got me.

Intimacy is just a step from an actual sexual act. It can include the foreplay that gets a couple to that point. But in public it looks like tiny soft moments between the couple that makes you kinda want to give them their privacy. NGL, I would love to be a fly in the room during times like these. I also need to google "how to be Taekook's third wheel?" 😂

Next | Love Languages