13 | Jealousy

Most of the time when couples fight, jealousy if a factor.

Jealousy is a natural characteristic of romantic couples. Usually there is a gesture or action being done by the partner that the one who is offended believes should only be done for them or with them. This feeling is present especially with those that are newly in love. There could be problems with one being jealous of the others having relations with other people.

I believe this was the case with Taekook

I believe this was the case with Taekook. They were besties and ended up growing up together. So how they learned about relationships, who knows? It's my opinion that they tried their best to navigate sexual tension and falling for each other at an early age with little guidance. No doubt the tendency to get jealous was high during this time.

Here is a video of when they were younger. I'm not sure if they were just crushing on each other or what. But we all know Kook loves IU. And as she won an award, JK watched her walking to and from her seat. It was so cute. That made V livid. Look at how he's watching JK like his eyeballs could have burned holes in his head lol. Also, just to show who JK belongs to, when they win an award, my bias V showed his ass lol! But I still love him y'all!

Also there have been times when JK was being jealous of other idols as well. Well, not that Jungkook was jealous of Jin per se, but he definitely didn't like that kiss that V gave Jin when playing their game. Watch this video and watch Jungkook's smile disappear when the kiss happens. This is a jealousy moment because I believe Kook felt that Tae's kisses are only for him.

What can I say about my bias? He just likes to kiss people ok? And he likes to hug. He's a social butterfly that one! And here I believe he's hugging one of their little brothers from TxT. And again, watch how V plays the game "watch me make JK's smile disappear."

Let's look at more "Back in the day" drama. The boys exhibited a lot of jealousy and didn't care who saw it publicly when they were younger. Here, V is upset and it may be because JK is talking to a girl. I'm not sure but he's jealous over someone or something. My bias can't ever hide his true feelings.

I've used the following video already but let's look at it from the aspect of couple jealousy. I can't say what this emotion actually is that V is exhibiting here, but he's definitely angry at JK because that's who he's looking at. And it surely has something to do with JK running his fingers through Jimin's hair.

Here it looks clearly like that's what it is- he's upset that Jungkook put his hands in Jimin's hair. I don't think he's mad at Jimin, but definitely mad at JK. Does he feel Jungkook's hands are meant only to roam his beautiful strands? Or was he just upset just this once that it wasn't him instead of Jimin? Only he can answer that.

The Bangtan boys have usually shared lip balm and/or lipstick. I'm not sure why VMin got so much attention from Jungkook when they shared makeup this one instance. Did they have an earlier conversation that they would only share with each other? If so, did V forget? Will we ever find out for sure? My theory is that JK found this to be too intimate. It's just the way he can't take his eyes off of them and he looks so uncomfortable. Poor Bun.

As you can see, Taekook is like other couples when it comes to jealousy. ANTIs push the notion that it is a friendly jealousy or fan service. If that were the case, then what about the off camera moments? Come on ANTIs! Grab anybody's brain!

Next | Possessiveness