Chapter 43

The next morning:
My eyes fluttered open, trying to adjust to the light. Why didn't we close the curtains last night?

As my eyes finally adjusted, Wooyoung was inches away from my face, still fast asleep. I beamed as I thought of last nights events. We finally admitted that we like each other and we are now officially together.

I needed to remove myself from Wooyoung's grip as I needed the toilet but it was impossible. It was as if he was glued to me. I didn't want to wake him up but I also didn't want my bladder to burst either.

"Wooyoung!" I shook him. He didn't move. I shook him a bit harder which made him stir. "Wooyoung?" His eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning beautiful." He grinned.

"Morning Woo!" I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Could you let me go please? I really need the toilet." I pouted.

Wooyoung let go but spoke up. "Hurry back. I don't want to miss out on more cuddles." I said a quick "ok" and rushed off to the bathroom.

As I finished in the bathroom, I walked out of there and was instantly grabbed by Yunho and Mingi. They took me into the room opposite the bathroom which turned out to be Yunho's room. They sat me on the bed and brought a chair each, infront of me so they could sit on it.

They both stared at me intently. "Spill the details." Yunho exclaimed. I began to smile from ear to ear as I explained what happened last night.

"I am so happy for you y/n!" Mingi expressed. Yunho nodded in agreement.

"I am so happy Wooyoung has finally decided to settle too. I was worried that he would never get out of his hoe phase." Yunho replied jokingly. This made Mingi and I chuckle.

The door suddenly opened with a force. "You didn't come straight back to the room." Wooyoung pouted like a puppy.

"I was kidnapped before I had the chance to." I retorted back jokingly.

"Aww, is our Wooyoungi jealous." Mingi spoke up. Wooyoung nodded, still pouting.

"You are going to have to get used to it now. We aren't going to meet up with y/n less just because you two are together." Yunho teased.

Wooyoung perked up at the teasing. "That's alright. I know I can trust you all anyway."

That was true. I am certain that any of the guys in our friend group wouldn't try to break Wooyoung and I's relationship.

Wooyoung came and sat next to me. "So what are we talking about?" He asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" Yunho smirked making Wooyoung groan.

Mingi then answered so Wooyoung would stop being petty. "Just about the new relationship that is blossoming under the roof of this house."

"What happened to telling them all together?" Wooyoung laughed.

"I told you; they kidnapped me and forced the information out of me." I pouted.

"I mean the kidnapping; yes. But I wouldn't say we forced you to talk. You openly expressed your relationship with plenty of excitement." Yunho answered back.

"Maybe I was just too excited when they asked me about it." I turned to Wooyoung and shrugged smugly.

"Let's go and get ready so we can tell the others." I jumped up from the bed, grasping Wooyoung's hand as I bounced to the door.

"Slow down baby! We don't need to rush. All of the guys are going to be here for most of the day." Wooyoung shut the door and we stood outside Yunho's room for a second.

"Sorry!" I mumbled. Wooyoung looked down at me smiling. He then pecked my lips fast and then took me back to the room that we stayed in.

The two of us got changed into fresh clothes and then did the rest of our morning routine. I did my skincare routine when Wooyoung came up from behind me and began to speak up. "So, guess who isn't home for the next two weeks?"

"Who? Your parents?" I asked curious. Wooyoung shook his head.

"Nope, it's even better." He smiled widely at me through the mirror.

"It's your parents." I looked away from the mirror and to Wooyoung in the speed of light.

"Really?" I asked. Wooyoung nodded and I carried on questioning him. "How do you know though?"

"Wonho may have messaged me to tell me." Wooyoung said sheepishly. I haven't really been using my phone recently to be honest and my brothers know that so they probably decided to message Wooyoung instead so I would actually see it.

"I can go and visit my brothers." I exclaimed. I haven't seen my brothers in quite some time. I have really missed them too. Wooyoung gave me a short kiss on the cheek and then let me carry on getting ready.

"Can we go today?" I asked him.

"We can but not until after 4:00pm as your parents won't leave until 3:45ish." Wooyoung replied. Definitely after four o'clock then because I don't want to bump into them.

I finished my skincare and walked over to Wooyoung who was sat up against the headboard on the bed while on his phone. I climbed on so I was straddling him. Wooyoung placed his arms around me straight away, bringing me into his embrace.

"My baby is so beautiful." He mumbled into my ear.

I blushed at his compliment. "I don't even have makeup on though." I pouted. Wooyoung moved me back a little so we were facing each other. He had a serious look.

"You are beautiful with and without makeup. You don't need makeup to be beautiful y/n." Wooyoung used his hand to brush my hair that was covering my face, placing the hair behind my ear. To be honest, I have always had this insecurity that I have to wear makeup to be pretty. I don't put lots on but I put enough to get rid of any imperfections. It is one of those things that I can't help but feel. You go online, see all of these beautiful girls and want to be more like them. Or you have a mum that will not let you leave the house is you don't look presentable. She always made me put on makeup. Even if I was just going to get a snack from the shop. I guess both of them together impacted my thoughts.

"Thank you Wooyoung." I beamed. I can't imagine how my life would be now if I hadn't gone to that party. I wouldn't be close with any of my friends that I have now.

"Let's go and tell the others about us." Wooyoung spoke up.

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the update!

If you want to follow any of my socials feel free.
I.G: beckamorley
TikTok: yourgirlbecka

Don't feel like you have to but I'm just putting them out there haha