Chapter 56

Wooyoung and I had arrived home, walking to the front door. As we got to the door, Wooyoung stopped me, holding my arm and gave me a smirk. "I hope you are ready for tonight."

"I don't know what you are talking about." I decided to annoy him a little bit more.

"Haven't you ever been told to never lie?" He asked me with pride. I really want to wipe that smirk off his face.

"Nope. Never!" I beamed. Wooyoung turned back to the door and pulled me along to go inside. When we got inside, we were suddenly welcomed by Wooyoung's parents. I totally forgot that they were back home today and Wooyoung looked like he forgot too. Looks like he can't proceed with what he was planning tonight. Plus, San will be back anyway.

"Mum, dad! How was the trip?" He brought both of them into a hug.

"It was amazing! We had to do a lot of work but it was worth it because we saw such beautiful sights. Y/N, darling. It's so good to see you." Wooyoung's mother brought be into her embrace.

I greeted them both back and then Wooyoung's father began talking. "I should go and start cooking dinner for all of us then otherwise we will never get any if we carry on talking." He laughed and walked off to the kitchen.

"Y/N, how are you finding it here? Is it comfortable enough for you in that small room? I know it is probably tiny compared to your room at your house." Wooyoung's mother worried. We sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"It is absolutely amazing. I can't thank you and your family enough. I love how homely it is here. Thank you so much for allowing me to stay. I will try to get out of your hair as soon as I can. I don't want to take over your home."

"No, no! Stay here as long as you would like to and stop acting like you are an inconvenience to us. You never will be. You are like a family member to us now and even though I don't know the circumstances on why you left your house, I know it must have been something major." My eyes started to water at her words, happy that she is welcoming me with open arms but also I wish that my mother could be like this. I almost forgot that I never told Wooyoung's family why I was staying over. I should tell his mother now.

"I want to tell you why I am here. I have been meaning to tell you but we haven't really seen much of each other to talk about it and when we have, it has only been for a short amount of time which is understandable because you have lots of work to do and I am also at university so I feel like now is the best time." I paused for a few seconds.

"My mother and father are making me marry my abusive ex boyfriend so their companies will be merged. I have told them about what he did to me but my mother said that I probably deserved it so now I don't know what to do because there is no way out of it. He has even started studying at the same university as us and is in my class too. I don't know what to do." Wooyoung pulled me into his embrace which instantly made me relax a little bit.

Wooyoung's mother held onto my hand. "Oh sweetie, you should never be forced to marry someone, and your ex boyfriend who abused you too? That is even worse. Your parents seem to care about money more than their own family members. It should never be like that." I soon settled down a bit more and we began to talk about other things to get my mind off it.

Wooyoung decided to bring up San. "I forgot to tell you that San has been staying over as well as he has had a few things going on at home."

"That's no problem! But where has he been sleeping if the spare room is taken by y/n?"

"He slept in my room with me..." Wooyoung then mumbled "and y/n." I looked at him shocked that he let that piece of information slip.

"All of you? Together? Why are you all cramming into one room? I know you have a double bed but that surely can't be comfortable for all three of you." She asked surprised. This made me more shocked at the fact that she wasn't bothered about us sleeping together. It was more about the comfort.

"They both are having nightmares and are struggling to sleep." One thing I knew about Wooyoung is that he never lies to his parents. He would always tell them the truth whether it looked good or bad on him.

"The nightmares stop when I have someone by my side." I let out, embarrassed. Wooyoung's mother nodded understandingly.

"As long as we don't have 20 mini Wooyoung's running around." I blushed in embarrassment and his mother got up.

"One mini Wooyoung would be cute though." She mumbled as she walked off. My jaw dropped in shock along with Wooyoung's.

This isn't happening in this story but what would you all say to woosan x y/n??? Just curious!