Chapter 35

It was my first day back at school and the boys ran over to me, bombarding me with questions.

"Are you ok?"

"Are you feeling better?"

"Have you slept well?"

"Is your leg healed?"

"Are you enjoying staying at Wooyoung's?" Yunho smirked at his comment. I was confused at why he was smirking until San spoke up after Jongho.

"You stayed at Wooyoung's this whole time?" Jongho gasped.

"Did you get laid?" San whispered not so quietly to me making all of the guys laugh. I smacked him on the shoulder too.

"One question at a time everyone, and me getting 'laid' isn't any of your business." I rolled my eyes jokingly. It isn't like I did anything with Wooyoung anyway. Their jaws dropped and Yeosang said "she definitely did. You can tell by her face. Look, she is embarrassed."

I saw Hyejin walk by and she waved at me as she walked past. I waved back smiling. I haven't seen Hyejin much recently. Obviously because I have been off but even before, I haven't seen her much. We text every now and then but we don't really meet up anymore. We both have different groups of friends now. I guess I am to blame as I became friends with the guys. I tried not to leave Hyejin out and I invited her to come out with us on many occasions but she was busy most of the time. I do not feel bitter about it at all. I just hope that she is happy and she is living her best life.

Seonghwa, Jongho and I got going after our conversation with everyone as we had maths together. Wooyoung held my arm and I turned back to him waiting to know what he wanted to say.

"Make sure you let me know if anyone says anything negative to you. I don't want people saying bad things again, ok?" I nodded and went off with Seonghwa and Jongho. I have been off for a while though so I am sure those girls won't say anything again. They have probably forgot about it. It did make my heart flutter when Wooyoung said that though. I need to stop thinking about Wooyoung like that.

"You seem like you are in deep thought y/n. Anything we can help you with?" Jongho asked.

"Urm, nope. I am just daydreaming." I smiled over to the two.

Jongho nodded and Seonghwa spoke up. "If there is something you ever want to talk about, you can always come to one of us. We won't tell the others about it." Seonghwa zipped his lips using his finger as a pretend zip.

Jongho did the same and stuck his pinkie out. "I promise!"

"Thank you guys. I will if I need to." I reassured them.

We all sat beside each other in class and waited for the teacher to come in and begin teaching. After a couple of minutes, class began.

It turned out that we had a surprise test. I'm not too worried about it though because I have been revising a lot. Well, that is when Wooyoung wasn't trying to distract me.

The teacher explained the rules for the test. "You will all have a maximum of 1 hour 15minutes to complete this test. Once you are finished, you can hand the paper to me and leave the room quietly. If I see anyone cheating, you will be given a fail as your result, whether you pass or not."

He handed the sheets out one by one and went back to sit at the front of the classroom.

"Your time starts now!" I turned my paper, starting to read and answer the questions.

As soon as I finished the test, I handed it in to the teacher and left

As soon as I finished the test, I handed it in to the teacher and left. Seonghwa had finished about 15 minutes before me and Jongho had finished about 5 minutes before me. Seonghwa was a genious when it came to maths though so I expected him to finish faster than anyone else. I decided to go to our hang out where I knew some of the guys would be but I needed the toilet first.

While I was in the cubical, a group of gossiping girls came in.

"Did you see them when they both came in this morning? He looked disgusted when his friends were asking questions about them hooking up." One girl commented.

"She tried to play it off as if they had as well but he would never get with someone like her." The girls all laughed to each other.

"'Me getting laid isn't any of your business." The first girl mocked. It was then that I realised they were talking about me.

"I wonder if her parents know that she sleeps around with random guys? They would be so disappointed. Especially when she is supposed to be getting married to another man." How do they even know that? Did they search up my name on the internet or something?

"I don't know why Wooyoung would befriend someone like her. She isn't even pretty at all. Have you seen her body? She looks like a child." They began to laugh again. A few tears ran down my face as I listened to everything else they said before they left. Once they had gone, I sobbed not being able to control my tears or feelings anymore.

I wish I never came to the toilet now. I should have held it in for a few minutes or gone to the one that was closer to the classroom. I went to the one closer to our hangout. Big mistake.

I left the cubicle, washed my hands and cleaned up my face before leaving. As I came out of the restroom, I ran into someone.

"Sorry!" They said and looked up.

"Wait, Y/N? Are you alright?" Yeosang asked with Wooyoung beside him. Wooyoung looked shocked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be alright?" I gave a fake look of confusion.

"Did someone hurt you or upset you?" Wooyoung said with a pained look.

"No!" I paused. "I have to go. See you later." I walked away from them not wanting to talk about it.

Wooyoung got hold of me as I tried to leave. I looked up to him and broke down. He pulled me in to a hug for comfort.

"You are going to make it worse." I sobbed.

"Shhh shhh shhh. Calm down y/n."

Once I had calmed down, Yeosang spoke up. "Do you want to go somewhere quiet and then maybe we can talk about it?" I nodded and went outside to the field.

We sat down by a tree for a few minutes before anyone spoke up. "Do you want to talk about what got you so upset?" I shook my head.

"Can we talk about something else please?" I felt a few tear drops again. Wooyoung brought me into his embrace and just held me for a while. Yeosang rubbed my back in comfort.

Thank you for being so patient everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter