Chapter 12

The party had started to quieten down as more people had left. Wooyoung and I had just finished playing on the dance machines and decided to find something else to do. Hyejin had sent me a text to make sure that I was ok as I never came back from getting a drink and I told her that I am fine and found a friend.

"Do you want to go in the hot tub? It's finally empty." Wooyoung asked as we arrived by the hot tub.

"I haven't got a swimsuit underneath though." I frowned. I didn't really feel comfortable in just my underwear either.

Wooyoung took his shirt off without any hesitation and gave it to me. "Wear this on top of your underwear."

"Thanks." I gave Wooyoung a thankful look. Wooyoung turned away from me to give me some privacy and nobody else was around so I quickly took off my dress and put the shirt on top. I admired the fact that Wooyoung was so respectful. Not many guys would be but he is.

"You can turn around now." Wooyoung turned around and grinned.

"You look so cute in my top. It's huge on you!" I blushed. Wooyoung held my hand, led me towards the hot tub and helped me in. We sat down next to each other but not too close as the hot tub was huge so it was very spacious.

"Thank you for earlier. If you didn't take me upstairs to talk, I probably would have drank until I passed out." I chuckled. I could not have dealt with a hangover in the morning.

Wooyoung looked over to me. "I knew something was up because you barely drank at the last party and you literally wouldn't stop downing the tequila. Nobody drinks that much tequila at once just for fun." I laughed at the last sentence.

Wooyoung bought himself closer to me and leaned in. He looked into my eyes and smirked. I froze not knowing how to react or what to do. Was he going to kiss me? He then reached his arm to the other side of me and the bubbles suddenly came on making me jump.

"That's better!" Wooyoung exclaimed as he moved away.

I am so stupid for thinking that he would try something on me. One thing I knew about Wooyoung was that he always went for girls who looked 10/10 and I am probably a 5 at the most.

"Wooyoung, why do you get with different girls all the time? Do you not want a relationship?" I asked randomly. Wooyoung looked confused at first but answered anyway.

"It isn't any fun being tied down to one girl. I don't like how clingy they get. I have had girlfriends before but they are all too much. They get angry when I have girls as friends and they don't like when I hang out with my guy friends all the time because they think I should spend every second with them. It just gets annoying so I think it's better that I just stick to one night stands."

He did have a point to be honest. At one point Byeongho wanted to spend every hour of everyday with me but that must have been because he was so desperate to get me to sleep with him. After a month or two, he spent less time with me. I liked that he wanted to spend lots of time with me at first but then it got to be a little bit too much. It was tiring but I never said anything because I didn't want to upset him.

"Hmm, that doesn't sound to bad actually. You get to be with someone just for one night then you can find someone else. Do you let them know that you don't want a relationship?" I replied.

"It is great if you don't want to be tied down. And yes, I always tell them that I want nothing more than a one night stand. I am not the kind of person that would lead someone on purposely." Wooyoung seemed like a good guy to be honest. He didn't want to hurt girl's feelings. It was purely because he wanted pleasure.

I wish I was as outgoing as Wooyoung.

"I might try it one day!" I laughed as I joked. I'm to scared to try that. Plus, I haven't even lost my virginity yet so it probably isn't the best idea. It would get it over and done with quick though.

Why am I even here thinking about the pros and cons? It isn't like I am going to start having one night stands.

"I'm not saying that you should but once you do it a first time, it is easier the next time and you aren't as worried." I nodded, understanding.

"You know, we could try it out together now." Wooyoung whispered in my ear making my eyes widen.

He then chuckled. "I'm just kidding y/n."

Oh, right.

But what if I actually did. Not sleeping together but making out wouldn't hurt. I decided to be brave and make a move.

I moved closer to Wooyoung and placed my leg over both of his so I was sat on his lap. Now it was Wooyoung's turn for his eyes to widen in shock.

"What are you doing y/n?" Wooyoung mumbled nervously. I didn't reply and got closer to him until we were about an inch apart. I had never seen Wooyoung nervous. He looked like a cute puppy though.

Something switched inside Wooyoung because less than 5 seconds later, he was smirking. Wooyoung immediately closed the gap and our lips joined. My hands hooked around the back of his neck and I began to play with his hair as our lips moved. Wooyoung bit my lip: making me moan softly. As I moaned, his tongue found his way in and he thought for dominance. I wasn't going to lose the battle that easy though so I fought back with my tongue.

Our lips parted from each other but Wooyoung started placing soft kisses from my jaw to down my neck.

"Mmmm!" I moaned as I felt pressure on my neck.

After Wooyoung had finished kissing my neck, his lips joined back to mine.

Update: I didn't win the Ateez fan meet tickets so I'm a bit sad but I hope one day, I will get to meet them and talk to them :(