Chapter 25

Y/N's POV
1 Week later
Oh how I thought that when I came back home, my parents would just ground me.

How wrong I was!

They have gone further.

I have security outside of my room so I cannot leave at all. Not even for college. The chef brings my food up to my room every meal time and I am not allowed to leave. It is even worse because I have an en-suite bathroom so I can't even use that excuse to leave my room.

If I could, I would have climbed out of my window but it is far too high.

My brothers have been trying to persuade my mum and dad to let me go back to classes and get rid of the security but they refuse. The only conversations I have had are with Wonho and Matthew through the door. I have no way of contacting my friends and they probably don't even know what is going on because my phone was taken away too.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard a crash against the wall by my window. I ran over and looked out to see all of the guys and Hyejin with a random middle aged man. They had also found a huge ladder so I climbed down it as fast as I could to get away from this hell hole. Luckily I had got dressed today, otherwise it would have been really awkward leaving in my pyjamas.

"Where did you get the ladder from?" I asked confused.

Hyejin answered. "From the window cleaner that was cleaning next doors windows." She pointed over to the middle aged man.

"Thank you for helping." I smiled over to him.

"No worries. Your friends seemed very concerned for you so I couldn't say no." He grabbed the ladder and then went back to cleaning the house next door.

"Thank you so much for coming. I'm not sure if any of you messaged me because my phone was taken off me so I'm sorry if it seemed like I was ignoring you." I looked down to the floor nervously as I finished my sentence.

"Don't worry about it y/n. We completely understand." Yeosang replied, patting my shoulder. "However, work did not understand and they have been trying to call you since the weekend to say that you have been fired." Yeosang then brought me into a hug.

"I guess that it is expected. It isn't like I could have messaged them to let them know." I mumbled. I guess I need to find a new job then.

"Let's get going then." Wooyoung exclaimed as he grabbed my hand, pulling me out of Yeosang's grasp and along to the cars.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we hopped into the cars.

"That is a secret!" Wooyoung placed his finger up to his mouth and 'zipped it shut'. For the whole journey to wherever we were going, Wooyoung had made everyone ignore me when I asked about where we were going or if I could have any hints. How immature...

"An arcade? Cool! Let's go and play on the dance machine

"An arcade? Cool! Let's go and play on the dance machine." I grabbed Hyejin and pulled her over to the dance machine. There is no chance that I am playing games with Wooyoung now that he made everyone ignore me. It was a great surprise though.

"I am so bad at these though!"

"Practice makes perfect!" I grinned. "Plus you can choose whatever level you want. It doesn't have to be the same as mine."

"I will still look bad next to you though." Hyejin pouted.

"Just focus on yourself and you will improve. Don't focus on me. I struggled at one point but I practiced until I got better." I patted Hyejin's shoulder in support. Hyejin nodded and got on to the dance machine.

Everyone else had gone elsewhere to the other games in the arcade.

After Hyejin and I played 6 rounds, I was out of breath from the cardio. Hyejin had got onto level 5 and got an A for it which she was extremely happy about as she could barely do level 2 at first. I finally passed level 13 which I am super proud about because I have been struggling on that one for a while.

We then decided to go and play on other games. Hyejin joined San on the motorbike game while I went to the other side of the room.

"You were amazing at the dance machine, you know?" Yunho exclaimed.

"Thanks! I have had lots of practice. I used to come to arcades often before getting my job. I guess I can come more regularly again now." I smiled.

We both walked over to the 2p machines and started slotting coins into the machine.

"Yunho?" I turned to face him. He looked up for me to carry on.

"Would you still do me the favour of pretending to be my boyfriend so my family get off my back?" I asked not sure that the offer was still up for grabs.

"Of course I will y/n. Like I said before: I don't mind because my family are similar to yours. They wouldn't have security at my bedroom door for a week though." He laughed which made me chuckle too.

"Is it alright if I set up a meal so my family can meet you then?" Yunho nodded like a excited puppy.

"I will go anywhere that has food!" He licked his lips making me laugh.

"Great! Thank you Yunho." I embraced him into a short hug then went back to putting my coins in the machine.