Chapter 50

San decided to go and shower. As the shower turned on, I looked over and saw Wooyoung deep in thought. "What's the matter Woo?"

"I feel bad that I didn't even know what was going on with my best friend. I should have known something wasn't right by the way he has been acting recently." A tear dropped down Wooyoung's cheek as he spoke up. "I'm such a horrible best friend. Even you noticed that something wasn't right with San but I was just being selfish this whole time. I obviously only thought about myself and didn't even realise what San was going through."

I brought Wooyoung into my embrace as more tears flooded his face. "You are not a horrible best friend. San just hid it very well and I just happened to see when he shown little signs. Please don't feel guilty Wooyoung. San would never think of you as a bad best friend. I would have never guessed either if I didn't see the few things that have happened over the past few days." I comforted.

The two of us cuddled until San came back. As San came back, Wooyoung wiped his tears away to try and make it less obvious but anyone would be able to tell that Wooyoung had been crying. His puffy eyes were a huge giveaway. San noticed straight away. He rushed over to the bed and embraced Wooyoung with a tight hug, making Wooyoung sob again.

"What's wrong?" San asked in a concerned tone.

"I'm sorry that I didn't realise." Wooyoung mumbled into San's ear.

"No! Don't be sorry. I hid it so none of you would realise Wooyoung. You were not supposed to find out so I hid it from all of you. Y/N just saw me at times when I thought nobody would see me. Everyone has other things going on in their own life too so I didn't want anyone worrying about me. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you sooner though." San told Wooyoung.

"Shall we do something today? Maybe to get our minds off things." San added.

"Sounds like a great idea." I piped up. Wooyoung agreed.

"What should we do though?" Wooyoung asked.

"What about a beach day? We can relax, swim or go for a paddle. We could get some fish and chips and then have ice cream after." San got more and more excited as he blurted out the plan.

"That's a great idea." Wooyoung and I said in sync.

"Great then. Let's get ready and shall we leave in about 1 hour?" San asked. I agreed and we all went to go and get ready.

Once we were all ready, we met in the kitchen

Once we were all ready, we met in the kitchen. We had also called the other boys to see if they wanted to come to the beach. They all agreed and got ready as quick as they could. We made sure to ring Seonghwa first as he takes the longest to get ready out of the guys and then we rang the rest.

As I came downstairs, I could hear San and Wooyoung both in the kitchen. It sounded like they were talking about a video game. Nothing new there!

As I walked in, the two turned to me. Wooyoung ran straight over, pulling me into a hug. "My baby is so beautiful." He then pecked my lips.