Chapter 33

After an hour, y/n awoke and it was just her and Wooyoung. Yunho had already left 20 minutes ago to get to his next class meaning y/n and Wooyoung had missed their class again.

"How long was I asleep for?" Y/N asked as Wooyoung was pacing up and down the room. Wooyoung looked over to her. She still looked worn out.

"About an hour. Do you want to skip the rest of the day and go to mine?" Wooyoung would have suggested going out somewhere but y/n looked like she still needed to rest.

Y/N knew that she needed to catch up on the work in classes but she also knew that she needed to rest so she took up Wooyoung's offer. "Sure. Let's go."

Wooyoung held his hand out to y/n, both walked out of the room and went to Wooyoung's car. On their way, they could hear a few not so discreet whispers from others around them.

"When did they get so close?"

"Why is Wooyoung with her?"

"I hope she knows that Wooyoung doesn't do relationships."

"I'm surprised Wooyoung hangs around with her."

"I would run if I were her. They won't last long."

Y/N held her head down as she listened feeling dejected.

Wooyoung had enough of all of the snide remarks. "'SHE' IS MY FRIEND AND 'SHE' HAS A NAME! Why don't you all stop being rude and focus on your work because I'm pretty sure you are all failing at the moment."

Everyone looked away in embarrassment. It was true that all of the girls bickering were failing their subjects. Y/N still felt awful. The part that hurt her the most was that they were talking bad about Wooyoung when he is one of the sweetest people she knew. She felt bad that she didn't speak up like Wooyoung did to defend her but she couldn't. She was always bad at confronting people so she never would.

The two had finally got to Wooyoung's car. On the way, Wooyoung talked to y/n but all she would do is reply with a 'mhmm' a 'yes' or a shrug.  Wooyoung noticed and pulled over. Y/N hadn't even noticed that the car had come to a stop.

"What's the matter?" Wooyoung asked concerned making y/n come out of her daze.

Y/N's PoV
I sighed. "I just felt bad about those people talking bad about you because of me."

"It wasn't because of you y/n. It was because of me so don't worry about it. Plus, I shut them all up anyway. Don't worry about what others say. They don't know anything."

"I wish I would have been brave enough to say something to them though." I mumbled.

"You are not the type of person to confront them and that is ok. Everyone is different and I will confront them for you if it ever happens again." Wooyoung spoke up and pulled me in for a hug. He was right. I wouldn't even be able to hurt a fly, so confronting people would probably never happen.

Wooyoung let go of me and carried on driving until we got to his.