Chapter 44

As soon as we got downstairs, the guys were all sat at the table, eating food.

"Come and join us. There is plenty of food to eat." Yunho spoke up. We both walked to the spare seats and sat down next to each other.

Everyone began to speak to each other about their plans for the rest of the day.

"I'm gonna go skateboarding." Yeosang spoke up.

"Me too!" Said Mingi.

"I'm going to watch a film when I get home." Jongho spoke.

"I'm just going to chill when I get home." San said sounding a bit dejected. I looked over to him concerned but nobody else seemed to notice his change in mood.

"We are going to see my brothers." I grinned.

"We?" Asked Seonghwa.

"Urm, yeah. Wooyoung and I." I smirked.

"Speaking of the two of you; what is going on with you both?" Hongjoong asked, raising his eyebrows.

I looked over to Wooyoung, nodding for him to tell them. "We are in a relationship."

"I saw that one coming." Jongho blurted. Everyone else nodded along in agreement.

"So, when is the wedding?" Seonghwa asked making the guys chuckle.

"We are hoping within the next 12 months." I said enthusiastically. All of their jaws dropped.

"REALLY?" Yeosang screeched in shock.

"No. We aren't getting married any time soon. We have only just got together." I said in a 'duh' tone.

I heard a chorus of 'ohhhh's."

We all carried on eating and chatting away for the next hour or two. There were only snacks left at the table so we just kept picking at them every now and then.

When it was time for Wooyoung and I to go and see my brothers I decided to ask San if he wanted to come.

"Do you want to come with us San?"

"I don't want to ruin your family time." He mumbled.

"You won't. Plus, Wooyoung will be there too so you won't be on your own with my brothers and I." I spoke back. The last thing I wanted was San going back to his house. I'm starting to feel like something isn't right but I don't want to assume and then be wrong so I am just going to keep my thoughts on the low but I am still keeping a close eye on San.

San agreed and we went off to my house. It was now 4:24pm so my parents will be long gone. As soon as Wooyoung parked on the driveway, I jumped out the car and ran straight to the door. I burst through the door to see Wonho coming down the stairs. I rushed over to him, giving him the biggest hug.

"I missed you little sis." Wonho mumbled as we squished each other.

Matthew then came through the door from the kitchen and joined us, making a group hug. "I missed you both."

The two let go of me and Matthew began to ask questions. "Have you been ok? Has Wooyoung been treating you well? Have you eaten enough food every day? Have you slept well? Have..."

I cut him off. "Matthew. I have been fine. He is treating me great. I feel at home to be honest and his family are super caring. I have eaten plenty of food. Probably more than ever, to be honest. And yes, I have slept well. Anything else you want to pester me with?" San and Wooyoung chuckled at my brothers protectiveness.

"Oh, sorry. We didn't see you two there." Wonho paused. "Nice to see you again Wooyoung. I hope you have been looking after my baby sister well. I'm guessing you are San. It is great to finally put a face to your name. Y/N always speaks highly of you when we see her."

San grinned proudly while Wooyoung looked slightly jealous.

"Is that jealously that I see?" Wonho asked Wooyoung smugly.

Wooyoung made a 'pft' sound. "Me? Jealous? Nope. I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous?" He asked making all of us laugh.

"It's ok to be jealous Wooyoung. San is a hottie." I teased.

Wooyoung rolled his eyes. "You are right. He is hot but you will always be mine."

My jaw dropped as I looked over to my brothers in panic. I didn't even tell them that we were together. The two didn't seem surprised though.

"Why don't you look shocked?" I asked confused.

"A little birdy may have asked for permission to date our sister." Matthew smiled with Wonho nodding in agreement.

"You really asked them for permission?" I asked Wooyoung.

"I couldn't just date you without their permission." Wooyoung paused then whispered to me. "I might have only asked for permission this morning though so don't tell them that I asked you last night."

I let our a small smile and whispered back. "I promise I won't tell them. Plus, it was an 'in the moment' thing that we both didn't expect."

"Let's go and sit down and play some games." Matthew exclaimed and we all went to his room to play on the PlayStation.

" Matthew exclaimed and we all went to his room to play on the PlayStation

GUESS WHAT?

It is 3 days until I see ATEEZ in London!!!! I am super excited! It isn't my first time going to an ATEEZ concert but I am still as excited <3