Chapter 5

As I walk through the door of the café, I was greeted by Yeosang.

"Good morning y/n!"

"Morning Yeosang! You alright today? You look exhausted."

"I'm fine! Just got a bit of a hangover. I went out drinking with a few of the guys last night and I might have had a bit too much to drink. I will be fine as soon as the tablets kick in." No wonder he looks so tired. He probably stayed out late too.

We had 10 minutes until opening so we set up all the tables and got all the ingredients out that we needed.

*8 hours later*It was now time to go home as my shift had finished

*8 hours later*
It was now time to go home as my shift had finished. It wasn't too busy today so I was able to chat to Yeosang.

"Y/N, can I ask you something?" Yeosang frowned.

"Yeah, sure! What's up?" I replied.

"Are you really ok after what happened on Friday night? I don't want to come off as being annoying but I also don't want you to be in a situation where you are hurt." Yeosang was such a sweetheart.

"I'm alright now. When it happened, I was shocked and scared but I'm not bothered about it anymore. Byeongho apologised for what happened and that he shouldn't have been so upset about the situation so we are ok." I gave Yeosang a smile but it wasn't quite real. Yeosang also didn't know the whole story about what happened. He saw me get dragged away and the marks on my wrist but he didn't know about my face.

Was my smile not convincing enough? Yeosang gave me a look of slight disbelief but soon shrugged it off.

"Do you want a lift home? I bought my car today because the weather predictions were saying that it was going to rain." Yeosang asked as he looked outside.

"If that's alright with you!" I looked outside and it was chucking it down with rain. I'm glad Yeosang offered me a lift home as I hadn't bought my umbrella or coat today as it looked like it was going to be sunny today. You can never rely on the weather.

"Let's go then." Yeosang held the door open and ushered me to go first. I said a quick thank you and walked through the door. Yeosang came up beside me and pulled me along, jogging to his car.

The car was close to the entrance so we didn't get too wet. I shut the car door after hopping in and got my seatbelt on. Just the thought of not having a seatbelt on makes me panic but that is a story for another time.

"What's your address?" Yeosang asked getting his gps up. I tell him my address and he then turns his gps back off. Yeosang started driving while I was wondering how he knew where my address was without a gps. Some people find it complicated to get to as it is down lots of random roads.

"As if we live on the same road and I have never realised." Yeosang laughed.

"We do?" I questioned and Yeosang nodded.