Chapter 10

Friday 8:25pm
I am currently on my way over to Byeongho's house to see him as it was Friday night and I had planned to surprise him. Hyejin begged me to come to the party but I needed to see Byeongho to apologise for being so off with him recently. I thought about everything and I feel like it is both of us that are causing the problems. I have been blaming him in my head but it is me as well. I also wanted to visit him to give him something of mine. I had finally decided that I wanted to sleep with him because I feel ready.

I finally arrived and walked up his drive. I walked straight inside as we always said to each other that we will and it isn't like we have anything to hide. I looked around downstairs and he was no where to be seen. I decided to go upstairs and see if he was in his room.

I instantly regretted going upstairs as I saw Byeongho carrying a girl out of the bathroom and into his room while making out with her. I couldn't believe my eyes.

I walked over to his room to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. I opened the door and saw them on the bed.

"Byeongho?" I whimpered. The girl looked up in shock and Byeongho looked smug.

"W-why?" I couldn't form a full sentence right now.

I wasted a whole year on Byeongho when he was probably cheating on me the whole time. Why would he cheat on me though? I tried to break up with him a month ago and he wouldn't let me.

"Oh y/n, have you really not noticed yet? I only stayed with you so I could sleep with you. You were a bet. Why do you think I wanted us to stay together when you wanted to break up with me? Did you think that I really loved you? You were wrong. Nobody could ever love someone who takes so long to give a man what they want." He paused and looked over to the girl. I realised that it was the same girl from the restaurant the other day. A few tears ran down my face and Byeongho looked back at me.

"At least Jinny gave me what I wanted. That is why I chose her. You are too naive sweetheart. I don't want a girl like that. You do look cute though tonight. Did you dress up to impress me?" He smirked.

I ran out of Byeongho's room and straight downstairs not wanting to hear anything else

I ran out of Byeongho's room and straight downstairs not wanting to hear anything else. I ran far away, letting my feet take me where they wanted.

I ended up being outside of Jackson's house. I could hear the music from all the way down the street. This is where the college party was tonight meaning that Hyejin and the guys would be here.

I wiped my tears away and fixed my makeup before going inside. Once I finished, I headed straight to the kitchen to get a drink. I knew my way around Jackson's house quite well as Matthew was close friends with him so I have been around a few times. I wonder if Matthew is here tonight.

"Hey y/n, you came! Wooyoung and Hyejin said you were busy tonight." Jongho came up to me with Hongjoong.

"My plans changed so I'm free. I really need a drink though. My throat is so dry." I smiled through the constant thoughts that I had in my head.