Chapter 28

I had got into science class a couple of minutes before it started and Yeosang was already there. I went and sat next to him so class wouldn't be as boring.

"I thought that you said you were late for class!" Yeosang smirked. I smacked his shoulder and gave him the 'shut up' look.

"I'm so awkward in situations like that and I never know what to say." I groaned. How is there a way to admit to your friends that you hooked up with their friend too? It is just embarrassing that they know what happened.

"Don't worry. Everyone knows that shit happens when people drink. We all do things that we don't mean to do or want to do." Yeosang patted my back in reassurance.

As I went to reply, the teacher came in and started our class.

After class
I walked out of class alongside Yeosang. "That was so boring." Yeosang mumbled and I nodded in agreement. "I don't even remember anything that he spoke about. It went in one ear and out of the other. I am never going to pass." I sighed.

As we got to Yeosang's locker, I saw Wooyoung with a girl. He was currently making out with this girl, making me feel a pain in my stomach as I watched. I looked away, not wanting to see anymore of their show. I should not be upset though. Wooyoung always did state that a relationship would never happen for the two of us. Or anyone else.

No one's PoV
"Let's get go..." Yeosang stopped talking as he saw Wooyoung and looked at the expression on Y/N's face. Yeosang grabbed her hand and dragged her somewhere.

He opened a door to an empty classroom and pulled y/n in; closing the door after.

"You like him?" Yeosang sighed.

Y/N looked up at Yeosang in shock. "No!" She exclaimed way too fast. Yeosang shook his head while grinning.

"Y/N. Anyone would be able to tell that you like Wooyoung if they saw your reaction to him making out with another girl." Y/N guessed that she had made it too obvious. To be honest, she will admit to herself that she has a small crush on him but seeing him with the other girl just made her realise that it is more than that.

"I shouldn't like him though. He told me that he would not date anyone so I am just going to be broken by the end of it. I should have never gotten so close."

"Listen y/n. Wooyoung doesn't know that you like him as more than a friend. You are one of his best friends and he trusts you. I haven't ever known him to be as close to a girl as he is with you and I know that you probably just want to run and avoid him but you can't really fault him for his actions if you haven't admitted your feelings."

"I am not faulting him by any means. I knew what I signed up for but I just can't help how I feel."

"I know y/n. It will hurt but you have to try and stay strong for yourself. And, if you need a bit of time to yourself to think: take it but please don't avoid us forever." Y/N nodded at Yeosang's words and Yeosang pulled her in for a hug.

Y/N decided to leave for the rest of the day to think about things. She messaged Wooyoung to let him know that she wouldn't be able to make it to the dance studio this afternoon.

Y/N:
Hey Wooyoung, I can't make it to the dance studio today as something has came up. Maybe another day though?

Wooyoung messaged y/n back instantly.

Wooyoung:
No worries y/n! See you later :)

Y/N decided to go to a café. It is about 20 minutes from college when walking.

When getting to the café, y/n ordered a iced americano and a Chelsea Bun. She waited until the lady called her name. As soon as the lady did, y/n got up from my chair and grabbed the drink.

Sitting back down, y/n happily ate the food and drank her drink until she saw him. Why did he always have to be everywhere? Once y/n had finished, she left as quickly as possible to avoid having to interact with him.

Y/N left the café without him seeing her which was a relief. Y/N walked down the road not realising that someone was following closely behind. When she did realise and that someone was him, she did what was best and started running. Luckily, this area was just like a maze so y/n could take lots of turns to lose him.

Y/N waited for the light to turn green and crossed over, still running. Looking back to see that Byeongho was no longer following her, made her sigh in relief but what y/n didn't expect was a car coming straight at her as she looked to her left. Y/N froze like a deer in headlights.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this part!