39

"Hello?"

"Hello father.. "

"Thyme... "

"Yah.. It's me.. Father I did the job"

The lunatic laugh was heard from the other side of the call.

"Well done my tiger... I knew it you wouldn't disobey my orders... Great.. So where's the dead body?"

"Come to the Si Lom street, my men is waiting for you"

"Ok.. I'm coming"

"Hm"

Thyme cut the call and smirked.

The car stopped in the street, Wendy stepped out of the car with his wife and son. They all were smiley because their job was done, they were happy. His wife stopped him

"Listen... Our job is done.. What will you do with that little bastard?"

Wendy smirked and said "My dictionary has just one word Kill" He chuckled. They walked ahead, the bodyguards greeted them. They stepped inside was welcomed by silence, coldness, musty dusty place. Wendy signalled his wife and son to stop walking. He stepped at the front carefully looking at the surroundings of the big hall.

Suddenly the lights went off, they startled. One light focused on a figure. It was lying on the wooden floor. Wendy walked ahead and crouched down on his left knee. He poked the figure, it didn't move. Then he turned it, his lips curled up a big smile. He put his fingers under the nose. He looked back at his wife

"Chivaree is dead"

His wife gasped then giggled. "Finally.. " Wendy ran to his wife and hugged her. Suddenly another light flashed to other side of the hall, they looked at the direction.

The person's head slowly moved up. Wendy's eyes widened, his heart screaming in happiness as his other job was also done without any hesitation.

"Win.. "

Win was tied with a chair, his face was bloodied, lips bursted, eyes teary, hairs dishevelled. Wendy started laughing, his laugh was getting louder bit by bit. He stumbled towards Win. He looked at him with wide eyes, and wide smile looking like a psycho.

"Hello step son... How are you? Oh ho ho... Your lover is already dead huh? Again he started laughing.

Win snapped at him "I'LL KILL YOU... YOU ARE A MONSTER.. YOU ARE THE VILLAIN IN ALL OF OUR LIFE.. YOU SHOULD BE DEAD... YOU ARE NOT A FATHER.." Wendy slapped his cheek. He grabbed his hairs and pulled his head back glaring at him

"You little bastard.. Of course I don't want to be your father...You don't know how much effort I made to execute my plan.. It took days for my plan. I almost planned everything then suddenly... " He pulled his hairs more "Then suddenly your father came in scene. That officer ruined everything. My whole plan, my aims, my money everything he took away from me. Your mother was the biggest slut, and I was the one who used her in my business then I send her to jail"

He laughed. He grabbed Win's cheeks hard "Your lover was another asshole who came in my way... But I also used his own family member to kill him" He chuckled "Anyone who comes near my plan.. My property I take them.... I use them... And then?"

Wendy leaned to Win's face "and kill them" He said in a hush tone. Win looking at him, his lips curled up into a big smirk. Wendy frowned then smirked back "Showing your bold self huh? Little boy.. You're nothing in front of me.."

Win spit in his face "You don't have anything with you anymore Wendy.. " Wendy chuckled, he wiped his face and glared at him "I have everything"

"Really?" Win asked sarcastically. Wendy raised an eye brow "Your pretty little mouth is spitting boldness little boy.. Shall I break it or shall I finish it so that you can rest forever?" Win chuckled he shook his head and looked at him "Choose the second option for yourself" Win glared at him "Dad"