14

Bright Win woke up from their sleep. They looked at each other, and smiled. Win snuggled more to Bright's neck.

"Umm warm" He whispered. Bright rubbed his head lovingly.

"Am I that warm?"

"Hm my personal heater" Win giggled. Bright pouted. Win looked up and poked his lips.

"Trying to be cute huh?" Bright blinked and nodded in tiny. Win laughed at the cuteness the mafia was actually a baby to him. Bright hovered over him, and looked at him.

Win just smiled. Bright slowly leaned in. Win just waited for the contact, but... Win stopped Bright by putting a finger on his forehead

"Brush your teeth first Mr. Mafia"

Bright gave a done expression. He huffed and rolled on the bed. He got up and looked back at Win, who smiled. Bright stomped his feet like a child and went inside the washroom complaining on his own.

Win giggled. He got up and made his bed. Then he went to his wardrobe to find some comfy clothes for his lover. He put it one bed and went to kitchen.

Bright came out wearing a towel on his lower portion. He saw clothes. He smiled and wore it. He wiped his hairs with the towel.

"Coffee or tea?" Win shouted from the kitchen.

"You"

"I'm a solid person not a liquid"

"Oh I forgot that you're a chemistry teacher... " Bright sat on the bed and kept on talking to Win.

"Well I'm a chemistry teacher who also love to create chemistry with you my darling" Win said from the kitchen. Bright blushed.

"You know making a mafia flustered is crime?"

"And you know that how much I want to squish you in my arms Mr. Cute mafia?"

Bright blushed more. Win smiled he know that his lover was blushing. So he kept on doing the convos from the kitchen while making breakfast coz it was something new for both of them.

"You know that you look cute when you blush?" Win said

"Yah yah... I'll also make you blush when it'll be my turn"

"Aww... I'll wait for that moment honey pot"

"Honey pot? Seriously?"

"Yah coz you're so sweet.. And of course.. I'm the bee for you who roam around the pot"

Bright's face was so red. He was looking like a pure rose. He hid his face between his palms.

"You know you're buttering me too much" Bright said the voice was a bit muffled.

"Oh... Smooth like butter like a criminal under cover.... See even the song agrees that you're a criminal who stole my heart and your love smoothly spread all over my body~~"

Bright started hitting the pillow. Win peeked outside, he saw Bright going crazy. He giggled silently. He went back doing his work.
While making breakfast, he got a lovely idea. His eyes lit up. He smirked.

He plated the foods. Bright came to the table with stoic face. Win smiled teasing him, Bright looked away. Win went to washroom to clean himself up.

After their breakfast, Bright was sipping on his coffee. Win twirling the spoon on his plate looking at Bright with a playful glare. Bright peeked to Win from above the cup.
Win smirked.

"So talking about your punishment Mr. Mafia"

Bright choked on his coffee. "P-Puni-shment?"

Win nodded. He said "You have to be baby Bai Bai for the whole day.. And.. I'll take you to a date"