13

Win stood with the gun. His hands were shaking. He looked at the gun. Bright said in a soft tone

"Do you know how to fire a gun?"

Win can understand the playfulness in his voice. He pouted a bit

"A little"

Bright bit his lips resisting the urge to kiss the boy. Win took his position, Bright took his chance he stood behind Win, hands up to Win's waist. Gripping it gently, the hands glided up to position his right hand front. Bright leaned more his cheek touched Win's cheek. Win can feel the heat radiating.

"Can you relax for me Ma fraise" Bright whispered.

Win smiled a bit he missed the sound. He relaxed a bit. Soon the warmth left him.

"Take your time, and start whenever you're ready"

Win gulped, he closed his eyes and
Shoot! The crowd was filled with laughter, Win opened his eyes to see the bullet didn't hit the Apple rather it hit the bucket cap of MC. Bright chuckled silently, Win pouted.

Bright again came behind him, he positioned Win again, this time Bright was also attached to his back. One hand on Win's waist, another on the right hand, fingers gripping the gun's trigger. Bright put a small peck on Win's nape.

Shoot!

The Apple fell down.

Then Bright turned the collided bodies to other side and

Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!

All shouted. As the bullets was fired on the people who were ready to attack Bright. Win gasped, Bright turned his body and kissed him. Win was confused but more than confusion he was in cloud nine. Bright cupped his face and kissed him deeply covering his ears.

Firing started in the whole place. The girls ran away. A man came to save Pear. They were so into kissing, Win can only shed tears. Bright peeked outside, his people gave him a nod. Bright waved his two fingers indicating them to get out. Bright closed his eyes kissing the daylight out of Win.

Silence. Only soft hums and chups were heard. They pulled away after sometime, Win fell on his knees. Bright knelt in front of him too. He was going to cup Win's face, but Win moved away.

"Ma fraise?"

"I hate you.. I hate you Bright"

Win started crying. Bright shook his head.

"Come here baby... I want to hold you"

Win started crying more, his body visibly shook.

"D-Do you know how much I wanted to hear those words... Huh? My body was aching more... You weren't here to hold me. "

Bright started crying too. "I'm sorry love... I thought you'll leave me after knowing that I'm a mafia... "

Win fisted his hairs and angrily shouted "BE A MAFIA OR A FUCKING NOBODY.... YOU'RE MINE MY BRIGHT.... "

Bright cried hard. Win wants to wipe those tears Bright's beautiful face should have a smile not tears.

"I'm sorry love... "

"Why you left me Bright? Huh? Because you're a mighty Vachirawit... I'm just a mere poor boy with just a roof to stay, can't have foods properly, have abusive parents.... Is this why you left me twice? Huh? Tell me Bright... Just tell me to leave... I'll leave you... But don't punish me with your presence"

Bright hugged Win. Win melted in his embrace. The man was muttering 'I'm sorry' and 'I love you' in his ears. He made Win sit on his lap.

Win sobbed in his chest.
"Why did you leave me again Crazy eyes? Why?"