23

Flashbacks:

"SO YOU AREN'T GOING TO PAY THE TAXES?" The man furiously asked. But the opponent man was calm and well mannered.

"I guess I already made it clear to you Danil"

"YOU... YOU SON OF A BITCH" The man shouted. All the guards pointed their guns at the other male. The male smirked. One man came inside and said "Boss the bomb is already set"

Everyone's eyes widened except for the male who was just casually sitting. He smiled softly and stood up, straightened his suit and said
"Once I said... It's already said... No A to Z alphabets I wanna hear anymore" He walked outside.

Danil stomped his feet. Suddenly a troop of agents came in. All pointed their guns at the man.

"Where's BVC?" said a handsome tall well built bodied man. Danil looked away "I don't know"

"Arrest them" The man ordered and ran outside. He saw that person.
"Hey... You... Wait" He ran to the man and stood in front of him.

"Not anymore BVC... You already violated all the laws.. So stop now" BVC smirked and pulled him close
"Sorry Win my beautiful.. I can't stop myself once I start" He winked. Win blushed. He pulled away from the hug

"If you violate the last law I'm telling you that I'll arrest you Bright" Win softly warned him. Bright smiled by hearing the soft voice. He know how Win care for him, unknowingly the mafia and the police who should be enemies they became something else. No not friends. They didn't claimed their relationship as friends. But something in Win, stops himself from arresting Bright.

"You know I like how you talk to me with soft voice" Bright smirked. Win looked away shyly. Bright leaned close "Now you're here already... Will you go on a date with me?" Win rolled his eyes

"Date? Tsk. Say just a lunch" He sassily walked forward. But stopped, he turned his body slightly and said "Will you just keep on staring at my back? Or will you come and take me to you so called date?"

Bright chuckled. He drove to the restaurant. He ordered foods. Bright just looked at Win.

"So... Agent Metawin... What's the matter?"

"You"

"Me?"

"Yes sir... It's you... For 3 years it was you only.. And it's still you... Why do you keep hiding yourself Bright?" Win asked.

Bright rolled his eyes. "What will you do? Arrest me? Ok.. Here" He pointed his two hands.

Win sighed. "Why Bright.... Please speak up... We need to find your mother's murderer"

Bright rolled his eyes. The food was served on the table. They had their foods. Win was munching on his food like a cute baby bunny. Bright calls him that mentally of course.

Win patted his belly. "Ahh lovely foods" Bright smirked "I'm happy you like our date.. Bye agent let's never meet again"

He was about to walk away but

"Uh... How can you do that to you date Mr. Bright? Shouldn't you take care of your date?"

Bright's eyes widened, he turned around "So.. You're giving me chance?" Win rolled his eyes "I don't know... I felt like giving it... But you didn't reveal anything... So I'll not give anymore"

Bright sighed. Win smiled, he leaned towards Bright "Bye Mr. Bright see you soon" He winked.

Two days passed. Bright and Win didn't meet. They were busy, Win was busy finding all the details about Bright's past. But unfortunately he couldn't find a single line about him. Vachirawit is indeed a cunning man.

He was walking, while walking he saw Bright. He stood there and stared at him. Bright was talking on his phone. Win rolled his eyes as he saw how handsome Bright was looking from a distant. Under the sunlight, Bright standing with one hand in his pocket another one busy holding the phone. He minutely observed the charming man. Win doesn't know why he feel attracted to this man. He should be avoiding him, because he's a criminal. He violated the laws. Killed many people despite of continuous police warnings.

Win wants to know about his past. He wants to know why this boy became such thing which made him look like a bad personality which clearly he wasn't. His trail of thoughts broke when he saw two man approaching him from behind. He took out his revolver, and marched to Bright.

"Yah Grandpa.. It's jus--"

"BRIGHT WATCH OUT"

Bright turned around, suddenly he was pushed back. He fell on the ground. Win kicked the person's abdomen. He twisted another man's arm. He punched the man's face which knocked him out. But he didn't saw that the man he kicked was standing up on his feet slowly.

Win went to Bright. He cupped his face "Are you ok?" He checked his whole body.

"No marks.. No scratches... " Win closed his eyes sighing in relief. They stood up, Bright was looking at Win, Win smiled. His eyes popped out and Bright's too, when the knife slashed on Win's back. Bright immediately shoot the man at his forehead. He held Win who winced loudly, whimpering. Bright picked him up and ran to his car.

Bright was sitting outside the ICU. He was waiting for the doctor. He heard a call.

"Bright!"

He looked up "Davikah?" Davikah ran to him and hugged him. Her eyes were teary.

"You didn't get any hurt right? Why don't you listen to me huh?" She burst down on his chest. He hugged her calming her down.

The doctor came out. Bright looked at him with his usual cold facade.
"How's he doctor?"

"No major problem.. But a deep cut.. It'll recover within few days" The doctor informed. Bright held Davikah's shoulders

"You go back home Davi... I'll come later.. I need to check on Win"

Davikah was angry "Why? What's your relationship with him?  Because of him you're getting to troubles.. You'll come back home with me.. " Davikah dragged him outside.

Win woke up, his face scrunched up, as he felt a sharp pain behind. He looked here and there. A nurse came in

"Oh you woke up.. Let me call the doctor" The nurse called the doctor. The doctor came and checked his condition.

"Hm... The wound is fresh it'll cure up soon don't worry"

Win smiled "Thank you doctor for taking care of me"

"No problem... Uh did Mr. Bright visit you?"

Win frowned and shook his head.
"Oh.. He was waiting for you outside I thought after meeting you he went home"

Win held doctor's hand and asked "Wait.. Uh he didn't get hurt right? No wounds on him right?"

The doctor softly smiled and patted his palm "He's fine.. But you aren't.. So take rest.. Don't stress about it and oh take this.. I think he forgot about it"

The doctor handed him a bracelet and went away. Win looked at it, turned it around to see a name "EV".
Who's EV? Is it...
Win's eyes widened.