16

Win was sleeping, Bright was looking at his lover caressing his hairs. He needs to go to a mission today. But his heart wasn't ready to leave Win. He don't know why? But he can't control Win. He will drop Win to his home and go to mission. He can't trust his mens too. Coz it wasn't his shared house. It was his penthouse where he lives alone sometimes, along with some maids and one chef. And some bodyguards.

He don't trust anyone except for his friends, grandpa and Win. Win have to school today.

"Baby... Love... Bunny... Honey... Wake up sweetheart"

Win softly groaned, he removed Bright's face which was nuzzling on his baby cheeks. Bright pouted

"Aww... Baby.. It hurts.. Please open your eyes... Let me make you blush please"

Win automatically blushed. He smiled softly. Bright sniffed his lover's neck. Ummm smells like baby powder... What product he use? Shall I buy the whole store of that product?

"Umm... Are you a wolf Bright?"

Bright again sniffed his neck, Win giggled. Bright smiled at the sound.
He hovered over Win, snuggling his face on his neck. Win's back arch slightly feeling hot suddenly. His arms encircled around Bright's nape. Bright kissed his neck, Win's lips parted.

"Umm.. "

Bright hooked his finger on the cloth from Win's shoulder, dragged it a side and put a small wet kiss. Win smiled softly. Bright put his forehead on Win's shoulder. Breathing heavily.

"Baby wake up.. We need to go to our works"

Win nodded. He sat up, Bright sniffed his cheeks. Win giggled.

"Stop sniffing me you wolf"

Bright growled and bit his neck lightly. Win chuckled.

Both freshened up. Bright wore his usual black clothes but he gave Win  light clothes.

"Bright... You wear black me light colors why?"

"Because babies wear light clothes and daddies wear black"

Bright winked at him. Win pouted.

"But I want to wear black... Please" Win showed his puppy eyes. Bright looked away.

"Please pretty daddy please... Baby wants to wear black"

He's a baby. He's a baby. He's. Just. A. Baby. Bright mumbled in his mind. Bright gave a black shirt and white pant to Win.

Win smiled and gave a kiss to him. Bright blushed.

Win came out wearing the black shirt and oh boy, Bright felt jealousy bubbled up inside his heart. The white chest peeking out, the sleeves rolled up, white pant was tightly hugging those thighs. Win looked down

"Don't look at me like that"

"Like what?"

"Like you're gonna eat me"

Bright inhaled and pulled his waist. He blew the air in Win ears. Win shivered

"Because I want to tear the pant sweetheart... You are looking absolutely stunning in my outfit"

Win blushed. Bright put his lips on Win's neck. Win winced a bit, he bit his lips.

"Ummhh~"

Bright left the neck. Win looked at the mirror. He gasped.

"Shiaa you wolf... You made so dark hickies.. " Win scolded him. Bright shrugged. Win held his nape and sucked Bright's neck. Bright moaned. Win kissed the red marks.