18

Three days passed since that incident happened. Bright was sedated as he was going batshit crazy whenever he waked up. Screaming Win's name, crying, breaking things.

On the other hand, in the hospital Win was now stable. Doctors are trying their best to cure him up. Mile was in charge for going back and forth and checking Win's health.

Today, Mile's grandfather visited his house. Grandpa was sitting beside Bright. He caressed his head.

"How's he now Phayu?"

"Bright needs to take medication everyday as he's creating mess as soon as he waked up... Only Win can calm him down"

"Hm... What about that boy?"

"He's stable now... Doctor said he'll wake within two to three days"

"Have you informed it to Bright?"

"No... He's not in the mood to listen anything.. "

Grandpa Jo sighed. He can feel the heaviness in the mansion. His grandpa knows everything about BrightWin and he supported them. But he felt bad for Win, that poor boy suffered a lot. Grandpa contacted some police officers and officials to track the culprits. The officers did their job and arrested them. Bright being the powerful person holds authority, they are waiting for Bright's order.

The day rolled to night. The mafias were doing their jobs still they didn't tell their lovers about Win they don't want them to cry or being worried. Everyone in this mansion loves Win. Starting from chef, maids, workers, bodyguards, driver. He was so helpful and polite to them on the very first day of his arrival.

It was now 11:30 pm at night. The mafias were now heading to their own bedrooms.

"I'm gonna check on Bright.. Good night everyone"

"Good night Mile"

Mile walked towards Bright's room. He opened the door. He stormed towards the bed to see the blanket was on the floor, pillows on the bed. He checked the bedsheet. Cold. He saw the window was open. He got it, Bright ran away from the window.

He ran towards other bedroom. He knocked the doors alternatively.

"What happened Mile?"

"Bright ran away"

"WHAT?"

All ran outside. They saw Bright's car wasn't there. They sat inside another car. They searched the road. Mile turned on the tracker.

The car stopped. They saw it was the hospital where Win was admitted. They ran inside.

"Ah excuse me... Did someone came to check Win Metawin?"

Mile asked the receptionist. The lady looked at them

"Are you talking about that man with blue shirt?"

"Yah yah"

"Yah he came to meet the patient"

"Which room?"

"414"

"Thank you"

They jogged towards that room. They stopped and looked through the glass window. Bright was there holding Win's hand, resting his head on Win's wrist, looking at him.

Other have teary eyes to see Bright in this condition. Win was lying on the bed with bandages on his head, cervical collar on his neck, IV connected with his wrist. Wires around his body, the ECG was showing normal lines.

Mile slowly entered the room only to be welcomed with Bright pointing the gun to him, protecting Win.

"It's me.. "

Bright slowly lowered the gun and sat on the chair.

"Bright... Why you came here? You're not fine still"

"I'm fine now after seeing Win"

"But you haven't eat anything.. "

"I don't have appetite"

"But--"

"If there's nothing more to say then go home... And tell grandpa I'll meet those bastards tomorrow"

Mile sighed. Bright was using his coldness again. He got out.

Bright sobbed.

"Wake up princess... Please... Don't make me suffer like this please... Bright needs you Win... Please.. Open your eyes.. "

He kept his head on the bed, hand on Win's stomach. He fell asleep. Only the beeping sound resonating inside the room.

Small whimpers made Bright alert. He pulled out his gun and pointed at the door. He heard those whimpers again. He looked at Win who was slightly moving his head and whimpering.

Bright threw the gun away. He cupped Win's cheeks.

"Baby.. Princess open your eyes love... Please.. Ma fraise... See I'm here now"

"Br-Bright.. Don't leave me.. Do-Don't" Win croaked out.

Bright was cursing himself in his mind. He caressed Win's hairs.

"Baby I'm right here... Please.. Don't be scared na.. I'm sorry"

Win opened his eyes but not fully. The veins of his eyes were red. Win can't open his eyes as it was paining to even blink.

Bright rubbed Win's bursted lips lightly with his thumb.

"Bright... What I did? Why am I the only one? After doing so much for my brother he.. He still gambled money.. "

Bright's tears rolled down. His inner beast was popping up, but he can't show it to Win.

"You... You know... Bright... The.. The man gave me two options.. "

"What options love?"

"He said either to give myself... Or... Or.. "

"Shhh love... Hush now.. "

Bright kept his finger on Win's lips, he joined his forehead on Win's temple both crying.

"You know Bright... I... I tried so hard to.. to endure the pains... I... don't want their hands on me... They.. They almost break my ribs.. I'm scared... I'm scared Bright" Win cried.

Bright was panting hard, trying not to kill himself and blast off the whole world.

"Bright... Please don't leave me again.. Please.. I'll die"

Bright immediately kissed him but softly. Both of their lips were shaking.

"Please stop saying about death love... I'll not leave you anymore... I'm a fucking shit to leave you my angel... Bright is sorry love... Sorry..."

"Hold me na.. Please"

"But baby you're injured... I can't hold you"

Win's lips wobbled "Do you hate me now Bright? Am I not beautiful anymore?"

Bright frowned "Now from where this is coming huh? You're always my beautiful love... I love you baby Win.. You're injured now... I promise once you recover fully I'll hold you and never let you go"

Both cried holding each other's hands.

I promise you my love... They'll see the real Bright... They don't know me whom they're dealing with... And specially they hurted my diamond.. The diamond whom I cherish like a princess... They tried to touch your skin... Even satan himself will shiver now... They don't know what is in their future.... I don't know how you will react when you'll hear about your father's deeds.... But I need to cure you first then I'll deal with them.... For now only you my Metawin.

"143 Bright... "

"143 Win... "

They fell asleep. Even the doctors outside had teary eyes.