19

Win can move now. But the problem now is Bright. Whenever he moves, Bright will become dramatic. Not that Win minds it but if Bright keeps on doing this it will harm his career. Win knows Bright's power by now, Bright's identity isn't just a mafia, his immense power shakes the whole Thailand. He even flourished his powers in other countries. Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, London, Mexico, many more.

But Win never see that version in Bright. Maybe because he loves him whole heartedly. Love is blind indeed it's blind for Win to see those humongous properties his lover holds. Win see Bright as Bright, his baby, who's clingy, cute, stubborn, hot, handsome, caring. Definition of Bright for Win is HIS LOVE.

Win looking at Bright who was talking to someone on call, being half naked. Win blushed he can't keep his eyes away from that drool worthy body. He have his cerebral collar and a bandage wrapped around his forehead. He gently lifted his body up. It was now tough to move with this collar, but doctor said that he can remove it after two to three days.

He kept on looking at Bright who's voice getting loud and loud. Looks like someone will be fired today. He sighed and went to closet slowly. He took out some clothes.
Sorry Bright I'm stealing your shirt, boxer and underwear. Hehe.

He needs to clean himself up. And for that he needs to go to washroom. He looked at the door of washroom

Target locked. Now it's time to enter. He went inside slowly.

He removed his collar, looked at the mirror above the sink.
Ah.. That bastard punched me hard. Damn I need to learn fighting now. My lips are still wounded. But getting soft kisses from Bright didn't make me feel pain. He stripped down his clothes. He winced when he bend down to open his pants.

He held the skin and tried to open the shorts and underwear with another hand. And successfully he did it. Phew. He turned on the button. Water showered down on his body. He tilted his head a bit back to avoid the bandage from getting wet.

Ahh feeling good. Win smiled. He applied the soap gel on his body lightly scrubbing his body. He cleansed himself and sighed. After washing, he turned off the button. He dried his body. He frustratingly sighed as he can't wear the underwear now. He tried but his spine was aching.

God knows who will help now. Win wrapped his lower portion with the towel. He came out of the washroom with pants in his hand. Only to he welcomed with a glaring Bright. He gulped.

"H-Hi"

Bright walked to him still glaring, he took the pants. He knelt down, Win's eyes widened

"B-Bright I-I.. "

Bright put Win's legs on the holes of the underwear and dragged up slowly. Win was shivering, the towel was going up and up. It reached the mid thigh. Bright looked up, Win closed his eyes with his palms. Bright smirked slightly, he turned his head to another direction and dragged the undie up till it hit the v line.

Next moment the towel was gone. Win hid his clothed member, pulling the top more down but unfortunately the top was upto his waist. Bright knelt down again, Win shyly put his feet in the holes, the boxer was dragged up. It hit till the fingers of Win's palm which was hiding the member.

Bright chuckled softly "You'll not remove your hands?" Win hesitantly removed his palms, Bright immediately covered it.

He stood and picked him up in a bridal style. He made him lie down on bed. He was about to go, Win held his wrist.

"Bright... Are you angry on me?"

Bright sighed "No.. But don't do things which will make me angry on you" Win nodded. Bright kissed his forehead.

"I'm coming with first aid box.. " He put another kiss on his forehead and walked to the door.

"Bright wear a shirt"

"Huh?"

"Wear a shirt idiot"

Bright giggled and went out. Win pouted angrily. "It's not fair.... Now everyone will see his body"

Bright came inside the room with a tray with soup bowl and meds. And a box in his another hand. He saw Win wasn't looking at him. He sat beside him. He took the bowl. He scooped the soup and blew air on it.

"Um.. Winnie say ahh"

Win just opened his mouth. Bright smiled. But Win wasn't talking to him, Bright kept the empty bowl back on the tray. He took the pills and glass of water. He put it on Win's lips who took it and helped him to drink water.

"Now now... Be a good boy.. Ok I'm coming"

"Get out! Don't come back" He pouted more. Bright went out again. Win huffed "I'll throw paint on his body.. How dare he showing his body to others... Asshole".

Bright sighed. He tried to console Win but he wasn't listening.

"Baby... Baby I'm sorry... Why are sulking with me... What did I do?"

No answer.

"Win Metawin stop being a brat and say" He said in a serious tone. Win looked at him "Why you were roaming around naked huh... I don't want anyone to see your body... It's mine"

Bright smiled. Feeling overwhelmed to hear the jealousy. Bright hugged him lightly.

"Ok ok.. I'm sorry.. No one saw me baby... Believe me no one... Only you saw it and you'll see for the rest of your life.. "

Win kissed him, both kissed.

One week passed. Win was totally fine now. His friends came to meet him, the babies were crying in his arms. Specially Rain and Samantha. Win was now worried about his job. He went to his house to see everything burnt. His papers, important test sheets, report cards everything was thrown out of the house.

The owner was angry. Win apologized to him.

"Within two weeks if you didn't pay for this room, I'll complain this to the police"

Win was tensed. He don't want to use Bright's money. Nor he wants to take his friend's money. So he can only do one thing. Hardwork. Tuition and cooking.

Win ran to Bright's office room in the mansion. He knocked the door twice.

"Hey princess come in"

"Um... Bright.. Can I ask you something..?"

"Yah baby"

Bright pulled Win on his lap.

"I told you about a room... Is it available?"

Bright smiled, he kissed Win's forehead. He picked him up in his arms and went to a room. Win gasped seeing the room. It was huge and have so many things. A big screen, a white board, projector. It was looking like a conference room. Win walked to observe all the things.

"Woah Bright... It's so great"

"Special room for Chemistry teacher.. "

Win's eyes turned glossy. He ran to Bright's embrace.

"Thank you... Thank you so much... I don't know what will I do without you"

"Don't think about it... I'm always here love"

Win smiled, a long tear escaped his left eye. I love you.