3

Teacher's Day special...

Today a new fresh day for Bright. In these days, Bright was actually getting more and more fascinated in attending classes. He was keeping an eye on the principal, but he also spends time in studying as if he was really in class 11. He got some new friends. Jack was the one who still bullies him, Bright don't give a fuck about it because the beautiful teacher comes for rescuing him.

Today is Teacher's day. So all thought of a plan, but Bright thought of doing something different.

Whereas, Win was pretty close to this particular student. Why? Cause
this teacher of maths Mr. Edward, he's a pain in ass. He always saves Jack from Bright's grip. Bright can see the interaction of them, and why not as Jack and Edward are close. Jack is the nephew of Edward. No other students except Jack and his minions gets full marks in maths.

So the whole day with other teachers passed. They didn't do anything special. It was now their geography class, and the teacher was absent. And they got a full period to do the decorations. So they shut the door close and started arranging the class.

Students removed the benches at the sides of the classroom. The room was similar to a hall, so it's a big one. Girls started their creativity in drawings on the board. Boys separated themselves into groups and started doing jobs.

One group was writing something on the board, one group was making brooch, some were pasting the designs and balloons on the wall. Someone knocked. All hushed each other. A boy gently opened the door to his friend

"Ufff you.... Aish bastard come fast" All laughed. The boy came in with a big cake for Win Metawin.

Ok all set. "Thyme..... What will you give to Sir?" All teased him. Bright became shy "uhm... I have a gift for him.. I'll give him later.. "

"Ohhh~~~"

The bell rang. All were ready for the last period. The lovely Chemistry. One boy and a girl were ready with the confetti canons at the door. They unlocked the door and waited patiently. One boy was outside to see whether Win was coming or not.

"Eh eh.... Be ready he's coming.... " The boy hurriedly entered the class.

"1.... 2.... 3... HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!!!" Win flinched at the sudden shout and confetti popped just now. He calmed himself down

"Gosh you guys... Scared the shit out of me"

All laughed at Win's statement. Win smiled seeing the decorations made by the students. He felt proud and happy. He looked at the board written

The way you teach...
The knowledge you share...
The care you take...
The love you shower...
Makes you...
The world's best teacher...

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY
WIN METAWIN-O
OUR CAPTAIN OF CHEMISTRY
WE ALL LOVE YOU SIR
MAY GOD BLESS YOU FOREVER
❤🌸

Win turned around and said

"Thank you children.... Thank you so much"

"No problem sir... "

All have blush in their faces and smiling brightly. Win shook his head. One student dragged a chair and made Win sit

"Thank you gentleman"

The boy blushed. He ran to the others shyly. Two boys placed the table in front of Win. The girls together bought the cake for Win.

"Seriously??? A beta D-Glucose cake??" Win laughed. All shyly smiled.