29

Win ended his narration. All were sitting inside the big living room. Win's friends, Bright and his friends, Grandpa Jo and Master Yu all had teary eyes.

"I didn't know that my life will be like this after waking up from coma. If I knew, I would've been in coma forever and coming back" Win cried.

Bright ran to him and hugged him tightly. "No baby... Don't say that my angel... Shh... Don't say such things."

Yu sighed and said "I'm sorry Jo.. I hurted you for a long time, my wife Jessica she cheated on me with another man way before that's why I was stressed. I shouted on you at the hospital because I was hurt. I was broken when J heard about Win's condition. I'm sorry for everything. For me, you left me, for me you suffered alone, for me Bright and Win suffered, Win had the most worst. Everything just because of my idiotic decisions" Yu cried. Jo hugged him.

"You're still an idiot little old man.. You never hurted me. I was not a daring man to come to you and propose you then and there, I loved you, I love you and I'll always love you baby Yu"

All awed at them. Bright and Win were happy. They looked at each other and joined their foreheads

"I love you" Both smiled brightly.

That day was eventful, all were together enjoying their moments. The others proposed their crushes. Teasing, laughing, enjoying was the only thing inside that mansion.

Yu and Jo wasn't married but was acting like a couple.

Jo's Pov:

I am so happy that my baby is finally in my arms. He may look like a tough guy but in my arms he's still a cute baby panda. I used to call him that in our school days. He was so cute, fluffy. When he used to look up at me with those doe eyes, fluffy cheeks, beautiful smile, I used to have a heart attack. Our height difference was perfect. When he used to sulk with me, he always sat on a corner with folded arms, puffy cheeks. That time I used to called him baby panda. Now that same baby is a grown up, no more though, he's now an old man. Oops, I'll not say it else he'll again sulk.

I was hugging him from behind, he was cooking something.

"Um.. Baby.. Give me your attention also?" I whinned.

"You oldie, who will say you're a grandpa when you act like this!?" He chuckled. I smirked. Well honey you want to see what this oldie can do. I nuzzled my nose on his neck, kissing the skin gently. He shuddered, he was breathing heavily.

"Just by simple touch, you're going crazy baby... What will you do when I'll do more?"

He moaned slightly. That was a beautiful music to my ear. I put my hands inside his shirt, caressing his waist. He turned around. We kissed. Perfect. Amazing. Beautiful. Sinful. Everything in just that kiss.

We pulled away, he smirked "I didn't know you taste so good?"

"Maybe you can taste me more in the bedroom baby Yu" I said. He bit his lips.

"Ahem ahem" Somebody interrupted. It was Phayu.

Phayu's Pov:

I'm so tired, I need my orange juice. I walked downstairs, to the kitchen I heard some whispers inside. I peeked and saw the oldies making out. Wow, don't they have shame? Well maybe they're back again that's why they can't control themselves. I smirked

"Ahem ahem" I coughed. Grandpa Jo looked at me "What happened?"

"You know it's not good to make out here and disinfect this kitchen?"

"You... Anyways don't care what can I do when I have a hot man with me" He flirted. Yu slapped his arm, he was blushing. I shook my head and smiled "Go to your room Grandpa and enjoy"