38

"Dare to hurt my baby brother again, I'll deal with you" said the man who was glaring at Thyme.

Thyme was confused, his eyes lingered back and forth at the similar faces. "W-Who are you?"

"Officer Kavin Metawin" said Kavin. He was wearing the police uniform so it was clearly visible that he works at the police department. And his cap was on his head with the badge which depicts he was in a high post. Thyme's grip loosened, his eyes were on Kavin. Yes those eyes which hovered on him, in his heart. Those eyes which shook him. Those eyes which dwelled in his own eyes while saying those magical words.

Win was the exact replica of Kavin, but there was a bit difference. At a glance, no one can conclude they are twins but if you look at them close, things will start to clear up.

Win was stunned as if he faced some kind of paranormal thing. His eyes were looking at the figure who was similar to him, as if a mirror was placed in front of his face. Bright gently pulled Win to him. He saw the horrified face of Win, he encircled his hands around his waist and whispered softly in his ear

"Win baby.. You know I'll always love you" He said these words because he can assume what's going to happen within a few minutes. The same thing he faced when he was captured in that abandoned house.

Kavin released Thyme, his eyes landed to his brother. He took a step ahead, Win stepped back but Bright held him straight.

"Winnie~" A soft tone slipped from Kavin's lips as his eyes turning teary.

Win was eyeing him, "who a-are you?" Kavin took a step forward.
"I'm your elder brother baby.. Kavin.. "

"B-But I don't h-have a f-family" Win stuttered. Kavin's tear dropped.

"I know baby.. Mom and dad sent me away from you" Kavin looked down. Win was shivering. Bright held him tightly

"Baby... Calm down.. I think you should talk with each other" Bright said. Kavin held his palm out.

"Please winnie.. Give phi a chance to explain" Win shook his head, he ran away. He was scared, he felt betrayed. Kavin ran behind him after shouting at others"STAY AWAY FROM US NOW!"

Win was crying and running to where he don't know. He have a brother? He have parents? Where? He have many questions but the main question is why? Why did they left him to the orphanage? Why no one took him? Why he suffered all these years with lie? Why everybody lied to him?

Thinking those questions, not finding the answers, he ran faster. But he stumbled on his steps and fell down on the road. He stood up hastily. He heard a loud honk. His eyes stuck at the truck which was approaching him while honking.

No one loves you Win. All used you. Everyone hated you. You parents send you away, your brother never met you, your step parents tortured you, your step brother took everything from you. You lost your memory, you lost your job as an officer, everyone thinks you as a burden. No one loves you. NO ONE!

Honkkkk.....

He was pulled by someone. Both fell down on the side of the street. Win was shaking and panting hard. He heard a grunt. He immediately looked down to see his brother's forehead was bleeding from the left side. He sat beside him, shaking his brother's body.

"Phi.... Ai phi... "

Kavin lost his consciousness. "No no no.... Noo.. Phi... Phi Kav... " He held his brother close to his chest and shouted

"HELP SOMEONE PLEASE... PLEASE SAVE MY BROTHER"

Some men rushed to them for helping. They were pushed aside, it was Bright and Thyme. Thyme's eyes widened, he took Kavin in his arms and ran to the nearest clinic. They couldn't make to hospital as it was far away.