27

Flashback:

She looked behind, the man was wearing a mask, she slide it down, her eyes become more teary. She hugged him. Win hugged her back securing her from the world. He felt sad as she was shivering in his arms.

"Hush now I'm here"

"Win.. pl-please save me..." she was looking like a small girl in his arms, Win rubbed her head. Again a blast. Win flinched, he stood up with Davikah. He held her wrist and ran towards her car. He immediately opened the car's door both settled inside and bend down. Davikah just kept on hugging him, Win was peeking outside the car window. He saw his officers were fighting with the thugs. He got a call. Prim.

"Hello? Prim?"

"Oho agent Metawin hello"

"Who are you?"

"Huh? you don't know me? That's sad"

"Danil"

"Smart aren't you? Anyway coming to the point hand over that girl to me and take your dear little officer with you"

Win shouted "LEAVE HER ALONE BASTARD"

"Uh uh... not so easily agent.. hand her to me take her with you... either profit or loss... you choose if you do as I say, I'll give you very good amount of money"

Win's jaw clenched, he gripped Davikah's shoulder and said "Over my dead body"

"As your wish agent"

The call ended. Davikah looked at Win "Win you should help her instead of me", Win stared at her "You look beautiful but you know you're dumb head, he was definitely joking about the money, so just shut up" he called someone.

"Hello?"

"Mr. Vachirawit... Agent Metawin speaking"

"W-WIN?"

"Come to Artic circle mall ASAP, with your bodyguards"

He cut the call. He was about to go out of the car, but Davikah pulled him "No.. you'll not go Win please come back.. Bright needs you.. I'm sorry" she cried. Win rubbed her head "I know you still hate me P' Sumo.. I already dismissed the case, I'll never ever face you guys anymore. You can live your life now. Thank you for being there for Bright. I never thought of doing something bad to Bright because I always kept him as my first priority. I love him and I still do. But as I said to him, I'm not for him neither he's for me".

With that Win got out of the car and shut the door. He informed one officer to look after her and ran away. Davikah just kept on shouting his name.

Win dashed to the basement when Prim was there. He saw how Prim was crying being tied up in the chair a man was pointing gun on her head. Win can't do anything he put his gun down. 

"Hello agent Metawin welcome welcome" Danil smirked. 

Win walked towards him and glared at him "Leave her" Danil raised his eyebrow "Where's that girl?"

"Tsk.  Do you think that I'm dumb to get lured by your fucking imaginary money?" Danil smirked "Pretty smart and beautiful agent"

"Leave her"

Danil looked at Prim "Leave her" they left her and pushed her on the floor, Danil rolled his head to Win "Catch him instead" the bodyguards caught him, Win didn't move a bit. Prim shouted "NO NO PLEASE DON'T DO ANYTHING TO SENIOR"

"OYE SHUT UP YOU BITCH" Danil shouted back. He laughed and ordered "Show him boys what skills you learnt from me"

Prim was scared as her eyes witnessed how her Senior was suffering. She couldn't form any words. She just cried. She closed her eyes can't see the bloody body stumbling here and there.

Win's condition was heart breaking. He was weak, his head was spinning, blood was flowing like he was out of blood now. He fell down on the floor. He looked up to the people surrounding him with blurred eyes, his breathing pattern was slowing down, someone appeared in front of him.

"Now I'll do my final job"

Win's vision went blank when a rod hit his head from the side. His head lolled to other side.

"Pack him inside a bag" said Danil, he walked back and slapped Prim, then walked out. But unfortunately his luck wasn't on his side, he got stabbed by none other than Bright. He chocked his neck and said "Die... You deserve to die", Danil died, his body fell down with the knife on his chest.

Bright walked inside , he saw Prim was crying, there was a big black bag on the floor. Davikah also came, her breath hitched.

Bright knelt in front of the bag and unzipped the chain

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH WINNNNNN"

Bright broke down, he held Win's fragile body and hugged him. He was shouting and crying.

"WHY WHYYYYY.... WIN YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME PLEASE NOOO"

The ambulance came and took Win away from Bright, Bright immediately stepped inside his car and drove to the hospital.

Three to four hours passed, the doctor didn't come outside. Bright was emotionless, Davikah was beside him. Prim was sitting alone shaking in fear. The hospital door opened, Mile and Jo came in.

"Bright... " Jo called him. Bright looked up, his tears started falling again. Jo hugged him. The hospital door was again opened with a bang, Master Yu came in.

"YOU BASTARD, YOU KILLED HIM" Yu held Bright's collar. "FOR YOU MY SON IS IN THE ICU BED AND THIS WASN'T THE THING THAT I WANTED TO SEE..." Yu punched Bright.

Jo stopped Yu, Yu pushed him away and again punched Bright. The nurses came running "Sir please this is a hospital... "

The doctor came outside, everyone's attention was on him. Yu ran to the doctor "Ho-How is he doctor? How is my son now?"

"Calm down... He's out of danger now but too much blood oozed out, we have to give him blood.. His blood group is B is anyone here is Blood group B or Blood group O?" The doctor asked.

"I'm O doctor" Bright said. Yu raised his hand "No need... No need of your blood"

He glared at Bright "I don't want my son to have a criminal's blood inside him... I'm O doctor take my blood"

Yu went away with the doctor to the blood donation room. After one hour, Yu came back and saw them. He sternly said to Jo "I trusted you... But you and your dear grandson hurted my son... I didn't dismiss the case of yours despite of Win's constant request, but I regret it now. We'll not work on it anymore... You and I are done. Win will never ever cross your path I'll make sure of that" The last line hit Bright.

That night, became a nightmare for Bright. He lost Win, completely lost him. Now Master Yu also kept him separate from him. The case is closed so is their relationship.

Bright was lying on his bed looking at the picture of Win. A long tear rolled down from his eyes down to temple.

"I hope we can meet again Win.... I love you"