21

"Here your class ends. Thank you everyone" The students smiled and one by one went outside. Win sighed. He shut down the computer, TV, projector. His phone rang

"Hello sharp eyes"

"Hey beautiful"

Win smiled. He sat on his chair and sighed

"What are you doing love?"

"Just checking some documents of our finance department... Your class ended already?"

"Just now ended. Naughty kids... They were literally teasing me"

His heart skipped a beat, after hearing the melodious laugh of his lover.

"Well they aren't at fault, you're too cute that's why they tease you... Wish I was there to attend your class"

"Yah... I was thinking of asking you this though, when you attended my class, did you understand anything?"

"Yah I'm not dump as you think sweetheart"

"I never mentioned that bro" Win rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me??? Bro?? Whom are you talking to Mr. Teacher?"

Win snickered. "Of course you bro~"

"Say that word one more time, I'll--"

"I'll what bro?"

Bright sighed. He smirked and said in a deep voice "This bro will show you his real identity"

Win blushed. But he played along "Real identity as what bro? As a daddy?"

"Practice that word honey, because later you've to convert your chemical energy to mechanical energy"

And Win got it. He blushed. He felt sudden rush of heat spooling between his thighs.

"What happened bro? You good?"

"Um- yah... "

He felt shivers hearing those chuckles.

"Looks like hydrolysis is happening inside your pants huh.... "

Damn this man. Win bit his lips.

"Don't worry baby boy, your daddy will reduce that volume getting accumulated between your legs"

Win was panting feeling pressurized. This man is really using chemistry in such situation. Bright can hear those soft breaths. He was too feeling hot, he leaned back on his chair, parted his legs more, biting his lips.

Actually he wanted to take Win, mark him, but he can't. Win's innocence was eating him and making him stop on his track. Win doesn't have a single idea about how Bright needs to take cold shower in the middle of the night just by seeing Win's beautiful face. The way he sleeps in his arms, the clothed ass, legs spread, sometimes his waist will be exposed by his movement in bed.

"B-Bright... "

"Yes love... "

"Wh-Why don't you make love with me?"

Bright became shocked at the honest question.

"Baby... It's just that... I don't want to hurt you na.. I-I can't... You don't know what you do to me Metawin... But believe me I try my best to compose myself instead of pouncing on you"

Win softly smiled at the honest confession.

"Bright... You can take me whenever you want.. I want your touch on me... I love you Bright.. "