12

Win opened his eyes only to see a white ceiling. Where am I?

"Win?"

Win looked to the other side. Luke standing beside the bed.

"Hey.. Luke.. "

"Are you feeling ok now?"

Win nodded. He looked around, it was a hospital. An expensive one. Not a local one. Luke can sense Win's confusion.

"Bright brought you here... "

"Oh. Wait where's he?"

Luke looked down.

"Luke where's Bright?"

"Win.. He... He left.. "

"What do you mean he left?"

"I don't know... But the thing he said that he can't loose you and for saving us and you he left"

Win closed his eyes. Crazy eyes why you again leave me like that? I remember you again Mr. Crazy eyes.

"Win... What are you thinking?"

"Will he ever come back to me Luke?"

Luke kept silent. Win smiled in tears. I love you crazy eyes, come back please

It's been one week. It's becoming impossible for Win to attend anything in class. Or cooking foods. Win can't toughen up himself because his whole body and soul were interlinked with Bright. Without him, Win is dull.

Everyday was torture for him. Pure torture. But the thing which make him more sad and hurt is that the flowers.

He knows the owner of the flower outside the door. Every day, morning or evening, the artificial flower bouquet is always present for Win. A small note stick to it with beautiful handwriting.

Win smiled sadly. He looked here and there, he can feel the manly aroma outside. He sighed and came back in. Next day same, day after tomorrow, and the following days. Win was now becoming weak, so he thought of going to the club.

He sat on a tool, boys and girls were dancing, some were making out, some flirting. A girl came to him and sat beside him.

"Hey handsome"

Win looked at her and gave a small nod. He sipped on his wine. The girl stared at his handsome face.

"Wanna dance with me?"

"I'm sorry... I can't dance.. "

"Aww... Sweetie your voice is so sweet.."

Win smiled softly. The girl touched his thigh. The girl smiled

"Can I know your name handsome?"

"Um... Win.. "

"Aow... You're really a winner baby... "

The girl sat on his lap, she took the glass and put it on Win's lips. Win hesitantly drank it. The girl caressed his hairs. Win was getting uncomfortable. He wasn't liking anything about this girl who was wearing a see through outfit.

"Um... Excuse me I want to use the washroom"

The girl nodded and moved away. Win walked to the washroom. He entered a cubicle, he sat on the comod, closed his eyes. Feeling stressed. But he was unaware about the happenings outside.

After one hour he came out. He went back to his seat but the girl wasn't there, probably she went to seduce some other mens. He sighed.

"Ahem ahem... May I get your attention please.. "