37

Thyme rested his upper body leaning against the headboard of the bed. He was feeling somehow happy and relieved. One week passed, after that incident happened. His head was jumbled up with the truths revealed. He needed whole two days to join the puzzle pieces.

His trail of thoughts interrupted with the knock. He looked at the door, there stood his brother. Bright smiled, he entered the room with a tray. He kept it on the table beside the bedpost.

He sat beside Thyme, he rubbed Thyme's head lovingly.

"Are you ok?"

Thyme nodded, he rested his head on his brother's shoulder. This is one thing he does every time when Bright comforts him. Thyme sighed

"I'm sorry phi"

Bright frowned, he leaned his head on top of Thyme's head.

"Sorry for what nong?"

"For everything.. From the starting. I beat you everyday, tortured you, but you didn't utter a single word. You didn't complain, you didn't try to fight back. But me, behaved like a psycho to you. You know, I felt something, I felt like not to beat you, not to torture you, something was pulling me away from doing the wrong thing with you. But, I was manipulated, brain washed by that asshole. He never loved me phi... He tortured me too, he used slangs, used to beat with me with whiplash, sometimes when I tried to flee away from him, he.. He.. " Thyme shaked. His tears rolled down remembering those old painful days of his life.

Bright hugged him. "Hush now... No need to tell me, I know how much of a monster he is. Now you have us, me, dad my friends everyone is here with you nong" He kissed on top of his head.

Thyme cried in his embrace. After a while, he stopped crying. Bright wiped his tears.

"Ah ah.. Now let's eat ok.. " Bright took the plate and spoon. He scooped the food and feed it to Thyme. Thyme eat it without any hesitation. He wants to be spoiled by his brother. Bright too wants to spoil him.

Outside, JJ came and saw them. He smiled. He felt happy seeing the interaction of his two sons. He felt guilty for leaving Thyme and Bright alone but was proud that they grew to fine adults. He sighed and walked away.

Win was teaching his students in the conference room.

"So yah, as I was saying it's very important to know the trick to remember how to prepare the alkenes. Best way is learn the catalysts and boom every questions will be easy"

"Sir can you give an example" One student asked. Others nodded.

"Yeah of course.. See here, um for example.. Propyne in the presence of Palladised Charcoal.. It converts to what?" He wrote the equation on the smart board dictating it.

"Alkene"

"Good who answered it?"

"Me sir" One girl raised her hand up.

"Very good Sumi" He clapped. She giggled.

"So what's the general equation can anyone say?" He asked all the students. They were thinking looking at the screen.

"Alkynes in the presence of Palladised charcoal gives Alkene" said a voice. Win looked towards the door, all others gasped when they saw the person who stepped inside.

"Bright" Win smiled softly. Bright smiled at him and looked at others, the girls blushed heavily. Boys smiled at him.

"Hey kids.. "

"Hi sir" All greeted him back. He looked at Win who was staring at him.

"At least appreciate me" Bright whined. Win smiled. He clapped his hands. All laughed. Bright shook his head