24

Flashbacks:

Win was upset as Bright didn't come to see him. But he didn't want to wait anymore. So he entered the past documents. He took the piece of papers and draw lines on them. He jotted down the dates, and type of deaths. He looked through the articles, searching the dots and connecting them.

EV... He searched for something inside his cupboard. His eyes landed on a bracelet. He took it out. He took the other one which belong to Bright. He carefully matched the two.

The same impression on both of them. But the dates are different. He recalled the day when the woman gave him this.

"Win here... A small gift for you.. "

"B-But ma'am I'm just a junior agent.. How can I--"

"Shhh... As a junior agent you're eligible for doing everything. You're a great person Win.. That day you saved me from the bomb blast despite of getting wounds on your body you still took me to hospital without giving a single thought about yourself. It's for you"

"But Sheena ma'am... I can't... It's too much for me"

Sheena had tears on her face. "I think you didn't like this bracelet"
Win's eyes widened. He shook his head "No no ma'am it's not like that... It's just.... Ok fine.. I'll take it"

Sheena smiled.

Win mumbled "But it was given by Sheena ma'am not.. E.. V... Wait... Am I missing something? Or is it.. What I think it is... " Win immediately ran outside of his house and went to the jewelery store.

He spend his whole day going to the stores. But didn't get any information. Lastly he found a small, old shop RA Jewellers He entered the store.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" He heard someone coughing. He walked front. And old man came and smiled

"What can I do for you gentleman?"

Win wai'ed at him. He showed him the bracelets. "Is.. It from your shop?" The old man looked at the bracelets.

"Oh yes... It's from my store... One lady took it... But it was many years before.. Around 3 years" The man said.

"Ah... Then... I mean who was the owner of this can you tell the name?" Win enquired. The old man sat on his chair, opened the shelf and grabbed a big register. He flipped the yellowish pages.

"Uh... I don't remember the date though" The man said.

"Uh.. It's 21st February"

The man found it. "Yah... It was taken by Emma Vachirawit" Win's eyes widened.

"Isn't it Sheena or something?"

The old man frowned. He looked at the name again. He shook his head "No... It was Emma Vachirawit.. She made two bracelets.. It was her own designs"

Win nodded. He got his answers now. But still some part of it are missing.

He went to the headquarters. It was already night time so no one was present. He took the keys from the security guard and entered the room. He directly went to his boss's room. He took out all the files from the shelf. He sat on the floor.

Win read each and every details about Sheena Guntithanon. He was suspecting that Sheena was Emma. He saw one thing. His eyes lit up when he got the information, which was the hint.

Have one son
DOB: 27 th December

Bright's birthday. Emma Vachirawit tried to hid all the details about her son Bright, but looks like she failed to hide this one information. He saw a picture of Sheena.

"Ma'am you lied to us.. Why didn't you say Bright that you're his own mother.. Why did you handed him to Mrs. Helly?" Mrs. Helly was the one who was murdered. His father was the one who raised him up. But his father too was murdered by someone. Bright was behind the unknown man. Win was damn confused. Now the only answer can be given by Bright. He needs to save him.

The next day. The boss was snarling on Win.

"WHAT NONSENSE ARE YOU SPEAKING WIN? CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT SITUATION YOU'LL BE FACING?"

Win sighed "But isn't it the police's duty to save someone?"

"SAVING MY ASS... YOU'LL LIVE WITH THAT MAFIA?? HOW COULD YOU THINK SUCH AN ABSURD THING?"

"Master Yu.. I know what I'm doing... Bright isn't a bad person he's doing it for his intentions and for that I've to save him and stop him from doing illegal things".

Yu sighed frustratingly. "Win.. Ok fine.. I'll call Jo for taking care of you"

Win frowned "But isn't he Bright's grandfather?"

"Not his... His friend's grandfather"

Win nodded. He went outside. He met a teary Prim.

"Nong?"

Prim hugged him. "Why senior why are you doing this huh? Why that gangster? Who will take responsibility if something happens to you... Please don't go... Please.. "

Win gently pried her arms around him he patted her head "Nong... It's our duty.. We need to save the citizens"

Prim cried more "But he isn't a normal citizen senior"

"But for me he is" Win smiled.

"I hate him" Prim cried again and hugged him.
But I.. I maybe.. Maybe I like him Win thought.

He walked to Chivaree's mansion. He talked with one of his bodyguard.

Bright was coming down from the stairs with Davikah.

"Yah.. And I also--"

"Boss"

They looked up. Bright's eyes widened.

"Win?"

Win nodded. "Hi to you too" Davikah glared at him "Why are you here?"

Win sighed "Because from now on I'll stay here with Bright"

Davikah's eyes widened. "WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'LL STAY HERE... ABSOLUTELY NOT... JUST GET OUT... FOR YOU WE ALL WILL BE IN DANGER.. "

Win rolled his eyes. "Then you be in danger... I'll save Bright don't worry" He shrugged off. Davikah gritted her teeth "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT... JUST GET OUT... WE DON'T WANT ANY PROTECTION FROM YOU... "

"Just shut up P'sumo.. Fight me if you can?" He challenged her. She bolted to him, but

"Enough Davi... Yes he'll stay with Bright from now... It's his duty let him do his work"

"G-Grandpa Jo you also?"

Grandpa Jo came to Win and patted his head "Young man.. Can I have a talk with you?"

"Sure sir"

They walked towards a room leaving Davikah and Bright dumbfounded. Davikah stomped her feet I'll make sure you get the hell out of this house little officer.