34

In the mansion, Thyme pacing back and forth waiting for Win to come back. Win came inside. Thyme glared at him, but something different he felt at Win's mood. Like he was emotionless.

"Where were you?"

"Outside"

"Where I asked"

"Just loitering around"

Thyme became angry at his casual answers. He marched to him, he was about to slap him but stopped, as Win was looking directly at him. Win hugged him.

"Sorry"

Thyme never had a warm contact before, his arms automatically encircled around Win's shoulders.

"I'm stressed Bright... I know you're also stressed about your work and friends.. Me too babe.. That's why for getting some fresh air I walked out from the mansion. I'm sorry for making you worry about me love.. " Win pecked his neck.

Thyme's heart started beating. First time he felt unusual beautiful feeling blooming inside him.

"Don't stress baby... I'm here na.. Everything's gonna be alright" Thyme said. Win pulled away. He smiled.

"I love you.. "

Thyme gulped. He know that these words hold a deep meaning but he can't come up with these words specially when he's with his twin brother's boyfriend.

"I... I L-Love you t-too"

Win frowned. "You ok muffin?"

Thyme blushed. He nodded. Win kissed his forehead.

"Let's go and have dinner darling.. It's already late" He dragged Thyme to the dinning table. Win feed Thyme, Thyme was questioning about himself being so mean with his brother. The person at whom he yelled that time threatened him about raping him, that same beautiful man was feeding him, calling out nicknames, patting his head.

Thyme was never loves by anyone. He hated everyone in his family. But unfortunately he don't have any family. But someone adopted him. Thyme wanted love, care, desire. He craved for that intense feeling inside him. He never looked at anyone with so much love as he was staring at Win.

My brother is lucky to have you, but don't worry sweetheart you're mine now Thyme smirked internally.

Win washed the plates, wiped his hands and went upstairs to Thyme. He saw Thyme was sitting on the bed waiting for him. Win smiled.

"Baby?"

Thyme looked at him and smiled. "Come here"

Win walked to him, crawled over him and sat on his lap. Thyme pulled him close. Win cupped his lover's face, joined their foreheads

"Are you ok love?"

Thyme was staring at Win's plumpy lips. Win noticed it, he smiled shyly

"Kiss me"

Thyme flinched. "H-Huh?"

"Kiss me baby.. "

Thyme kissed him. Win kissed him back. The euphoric feeling bursted inside Thyme. He loved every inch of the kiss. The soft pillowy lips sucking his thin soft kissable lips. They pulled away. Thyme rolled their body, hovering on Win, Win pulled his nape to him. They kissed again. This time the kiss was a bit rough. They enjoyed their salivated hot warm mouths connecting, pulling, pushing, tongue rolling, dancing. They were panting hard, Thyme smiled brightly

"I love you so much baby doll"

Win's eyes were different. Like the emotions inside the orbs were different, he slightly smirked

"I love you too honey"

/

Win wiped Bright's body. He was sniffing sometimes, wiping his tears. He can't see his lover in such a condition. He laid down beside his lover, putting his head on his lover's exposed chest. He closed his eyes to hear the beautiful rthymic lub dub inside his chest thumping against his ears.

"Wake up my love... Please wake up... I can't even think my life without you... Firstly I was hurt, then I lost my memories of you.. Then I was tortured by my so called parents.. Then again I met you... Again the same things happening in our lives.. Master Yu was attacked.. Then Grandpa Jo is in the hospital... Now you are in this state... Why? Why Bright? Why can't we have a good life... Why can't you and I have a normal life? Why so much complications? I don't want to see such condition of yours... It hurts baby... It really hurts.. Why it's not me huh? Why it's you? If only I could take all the pains from you into my body, rescue you from all the harms. I know I'm not powerful now to fight with people behind you... But the least I could do is to keep you in my arms safe. But I failed, I failed to protect you baby.. I'm not a good lover... You shouldn't have met me that day.. I didn't know that my parents are serial killers... Why didn't you tell me anything... " Win cried hard.

He felt a hand on his head, rubbing his hairs.

"Because I-I couldn't help myself b-but to fe-el insecure m-my love.. " Win was about to lift his head but Bright put it back to his chest.

"I love you so much Win, I myself can't believe in me anymore. I don't know anything about my family background. I have a brother? I have my father? Who are they? I am getting so confused right now baby.. " Bright's body shook as he was crying too. Win kissed his forehead while crying.

"Why all lied to me? Huh? Why? Why my brother hates me so much? Why did my father left me? Who am I? Why can't I do anything? WHY AM I SO PATHETIC WIN? WHY?" Bright yelled in cracked voice. Win lifted him slowly and hugged his head closer to his chest. Both were crying being a complete mess. They both don't know who were their actual family. They don't know what's their real identity. They are feeling betrayed. They want to come to a conclusion. They can only believe in themselves now. Just both of them.

Win was feeding Bright who was holding him tightly by his waist, continuously looking at him with doe eyes. Win looked at him, he smiled softly

"What happened love?"

"You.. You love me right?"

"Of course baby.. I love you"

"You'll not leave me right like my mom and dad?"

"No love.. "

Bright's tear dropped, he was pouting. Win felt sad, he put the plate aside and hugged him.

"Bright... I know you're feeling so much emotions at a time.. Me too.. I know it's hard to accept the fact that you have your father and also twin brother... But Bright think about it, you're father rescued you at right time, you're father definitely have a valid reason for not coming in front of you for so many years. Your biological mom, worked as an agent. Your step mom didn't love you but still she nutured you, they aren't fake Bright. They loved you, but situation made the people like this. See me, what happened to me? I didn't have any family before, your mom gave me a job, then master Yu helped me, then you came to my life and then I met the killers... So? What will you say about my life? Bright life is not about walking on smooth roads.. Yah I also want smoothness in our journey, but it's not always applicable right? That's why we have to stand up together and fight for it.. Ok?" Win held out his pinky finger.

Bright linked his finger with Win's and smiled "I'm lucky to get you as my partner Win" He hugged Win again feeling satisfied in his arms.

"Well your brother I don't know much about him, but Bright what exactly happened that day? Can you please tell me?" Win asked. Bright sighed. He opened his mouth to answer

"That day... "

Is it good? ☹️ idk I'm getting insecure about my writings nowadays... Don't know the reason why am I feeling hopeless... Maybe because I'm not good at writing best stories... As you guys love it, that's why I'm still in this race of writing. Hope I'm making you feel good with my writings. Please tell me if there's any mistakes in my stories or not.. Coz I'm an overthinking dumb ass girl rest yk..