5

Bright slowly stood up.

"S.. Sir Win"

"Win"

Win looked at Luke. Luke waved Win's phone. Win nodded he kept the foods and went to Luke. He saw the name Dad he frowned. He went out with his phone.

"Hello dad"

"Listen.. Your brother gambled money from Mr. Richard... You have to pay for it"

"WHAT? Why me... I will not give a single penny anymore"

"Metawin... Don't make me repeat my words again... If you don't pay that amount you know what I can do with your career"

"But Dad... You're also rich why can't you pay?"

"BASTARD DO AS I SAID... DARE TO TALK BACK YOU'LL SEE YOUR DEAD FACE ON THE MIRROR... WITHIN 5 MONTHS IF YOU DON'T PAY 1 MILLION I'LL SELL YOU TO MR. RICHARD.... and you know what I say I always do"

Win can feel his dad smirking evilly. His dad is an evil, this mantra he always mumbles inside his mind. The call ended. His hand slowly sliding down from his ear. A tear dropped. His shoulders started shaking, he shut his eyes with his wrists. His body slide down on the ground.

Why can't they love me as their real son for once? Why my life became such a hell after my brother is born? Why can't they understand me for once? Why I have to pay all their expenses... I'm working my ass off just to pay their debts they are spending my money continuously, they are rich still they make me suffer. I don't have money with me anymore... I can't have food for 1 month. I gave my whole one month salary to them. Win thought and cried. Suddenly rain started pouring, the clouds gathered in the sky. Win was soaking in the rain, his cries didn't stop.

Luke came out with an umbrella, he saw a small curled up ball. Win. His fist gripped more on the handle of the umbrella. He know how this poor being was suffering. Day and night he works his ass off just to have some food on his plate. His father doesn't give him money. His brother wastes the money on buying expensive gifts. His mom wastes the money on her friends. His dad is an evil.

Luke knelt down, Win felt no water on his head, he looked up and saw Luke. His lips wobbled more, his body went limp on Luke. Luke hugged the boy tightly. Win told everything to him. Luke is always a big brother to Win. Not blood related but this strange blood line is much more better than a pure blood line.

Samantha came out, she saw them. She felt bad. Luke made the boy stand. The rain slowed down, Luke patted his head. Samantha slowly stepped towards Win. He saw his sister, he again started crying. She hugged him. Win's life is full of misery. His parents adopted him when he was 5 years old. He thought that he can finally call them as his own parents. But when Win's 10th birthday came, that day his mother told him that she's finally pregnant. Win was so happy he'll get a little brother or sister.

But his thoughts turned to be a lie, his brother Rick from a young age always do bad things he's a spoiled child. Whatever he did at a small age all blame and insults came towards Win. Even his brother Rick stole money from the neighborhood, necklace from an old lady, hurted an innocent dog, he even killed a pet cat and all these blames fell on Win. Win felt ashamed, he loves his brother very much but Rick doesn't give a fuck about him. One time Rick brought a girl, Win stopped him as Rick was drunk. But Rick just beat him like a shit and raped that girl. That girl attempted suicide the very next day. Win took all the blame on him.

From that day, Win's parents threw him out of the house. Win started living on his own. He started working in this cafe and gradually all became friends.

Samantha and Luke took Win inside. Win just dragged his body inside the room without noticing the worried look from the customer. None other than Bright.