4

"Hi P'Win... How was your day?"

"Fine N' Rain.. How's the cafe?"

"Good na khap... But come here na we all miss you"

"I'm coming.. See you within 10 mins"

"Ok P' Win"

Win cut the call. His cab stopped in front of the cafe 'Take a bite under moonlight'. He smiled, he entered the cafe. The bells jingled.

"P'Win~~~" A sweet voice came from the counter. He opened his arms. A cute girl ran to his embrace.

"Hey darling.... How is my little sissy?"

"I'm ok na khaa~~ I missed you so much"

"I missed you too darling"

"And what about us?"

Win looked up, all were pouting. He chuckled. Rain, Apo, Luke, Samantha are his friends. Samantha is younger than them so she's the sissy of this family. Win opened his arms for them all ran to join the hug.

"Aww my babies.... "

All laughed. All sat on the sofa. Cozy feeling. Samantha massaged his arms.

"Thank you darling"

"Welcome na khaa"

"Here Win, eat this... "

Luke handed him a bowl of creamy garlic pasta with shrimp and vegetable noodles. Win licked his lips, he dipped his fork and rolled the noddle, and have a bite. He moaned and smiled.

"The handsome chef Luke Plowden, and his best noodles"

All laughed. All had a great dinner. Win helped them to wash the dishes. They all live in one apartment, that's why they're close.

Now all were in Win's room. They talk and play UNO upto 12 at the midnight. All were sitting in a circle position. One by one cards dropped on the floor.

"UNO"

"Ohoo.... Win you always Win"

"Sorry Apo... You know na I'm a pro in this game"

"O really then what about this"

Luke placed a +4 card

"Red"

"Shit"

Win groaned and took four cards but none was red coloured. Other laughed. It was 12 now, they stopped playing. Now all went back home. Win brushed his teeth. He lied down on the bed, he was about to close the lamp but his eyes fell on the box. He smiled

"455"

/

Next morning, Win took a leave from the school. He needs to go to cafe also. He ran out of money, so he needs to work for getting salary. Luke was the head of this cafe. Win, Apo, Samantha and Rain are the employees of the cafe. Win was actually never paid in school. Due to one reason. He earns for his living.

He went to cafe. The cafeteria just opened. Rain was cleaning the windows of the cafe.

"Morning N'Rain"

"Aow Morning P'Win"

Both smiled. Rain respects Win very much, he's his idol. Win adores his nong very much.

They started their jobs. Win and Samantha taking orders from the customers. This cafe was pretty popular because of the good service and obviously good looking people. Even when any child talks to them, they play with the child or talk to the child. All customers were so much impressed by the employees and it was a greatest achievement for them.