10

Next day, Bright didn't attend the school. He texted Win that he'll be on a mission. Win was worried about him, but he know that Bright is someone's who's powerful. He can feel that aura in Bright. That's why he never asked him about his job. If Bright wants to keep secret he can until and unless he himself want to say it.

Win came back from the school. He was tired. He went to washroom. After a long shower, he came back to his room, wearing a towel. He wore a pair of boxers and jumped to his bed feeling exhausted.

He sighed feeling sleepy. Slowly his eyes were shutting. Almost shut.

Ring ring. Tsk. He groaned. The buzzing went off. He sighed again and tried to sleep. Again started ringing. He picked up the phone without seeing the caller ID.

"You know that you're disturbing a beautiful male's sleep?"

The other line chuckled. Win smiled he know who was it.

"Aww... I'm sorry beautiful.. "

"How are you? Where are you? Did you eat something? Is your friends alright? Are you alright? Do you need my hug?"

"Chill chill beautiful male... I'm fine.. I'm still in the mission... I had something just now... My friends are good.. And I'm all ok.. "

"And the last question?"

"I don't think I've to say it loud.. Because my heart already messaged your heart that it needs it... "

Win blushed.

"Cheesy..."

"Be my bread then.. "

"I'm already a bread for you.. "

"Ohh... Let me have a bite then.. "

"Come back to me then have your bites.. "

"Being naughty again?"

"I'm always naughty darling.. "

"Then.... Let's do some more naughtiness together after I come back.. "

"I'm ever ready darling... "

Win giggled. Bright smiled. They talked for a few more minutes.
Win fell asleep.

He woke as his phone was buzzing. He picked it up and said in a groggy voice

"Hello?"

"Mr. Win when will you come?"

Win frowned he peeked into the phone. It's already 6:00 pm,

"Oh I'm sorry Mr. Edward.. I'm coming.."

"See you soon then.. "

Win huffed after ending the call. He sat up on the bed. He become ready, wore a simple outfit, he took his wallet and phone. He locked the door and started walking. At the way, he stopped in a shop for buying something for Mr. Richard.

He entered the club. It was partially full. Some men were enjoying their time. Low sounded rock music resonating in the room. He walked to the drink section. He sat there. He felt a tap

"Mr. Win.. "

"Oh Happy birthday Mr. Edward.. "

Win handed over the gift to him. Edward smiled

"Thank you... "

"Welcome... Ah.. Where are the other teachers?"

"Oh they just called me telling they'll come later.. "

Win felt something different in that statement. He hesitantly nodded.

"Drinks?"

"Huh.. Oh no I don't drink actually.."