2

Win took him to washroom. He made Bright stand beside the sink.
"Wait here"

Win went to his staffroom. Bright tsked and looked at his shirt. "That bastard damaged my shirt". The door opened, Win came in with a shirt. Normal one not a uniform.

"Umm... Wear it"

"Sir.. "

"Hush.. Wear it go inside the washroom" Win pushed him into one cubicle. Bright changed his shirt. He wore it, but his body was burning. Burning with the sweet fragrance. He came out wearing the shirt. Win was waiting for him, he turned around. Win was amazed that his shirt was perfectly fitted. Perfect means absolutely perfect. His eyes twitched slightly but he ignored it.

"Uhmm... Thank you Sir.. "

"Not a problem dear... "

Bright got chills when he heard the word dear. Not only Bright but all the boys in the school. Win was a friendly natured teacher to all. Good for good worse for bad.

He took the wet shirt from Bright's hand placed it on the sink. Bright peeked at the movements of the teacher. Win gently scooped the liquid soap from the container beside the tap, wetted it a bit and scrubbed it on the shirt.

Bright's eyes widened. Did he just.... Wtf? He's washing my shirt? He's a teacher over here... How can he?

"I know you're thinking many things looking at my movements... "

Bright stopped thinking. Win turned off the knob, he twisted the cloth to flush out the water.

"I'm taking it with me... Don't worry I'll give it back to you later... And for your meal let me share my lunch with you.. Come"

Bright was so much astonished. Never in his entire life he have seen a teacher behaving like a friend. Win dragged him out of the cubicle.

Win opened the door of the staffroom, all the teachers were in their respective classes as the bell rang already.

"Aow... P Win?"

"Oh... Nong Nat... You didn't go to your class yet?"

"No P win... I... Well I... " She stuttered feeling nervous to tell.

"Red month?"

She sighed and nodded.

"It's ok nong go home if your feeling pain in your lower abdomen... I'll talk to Miss Cherry to take the substitution"

"Thank you na P Win~~~ aow... Is he the new student?"

"Yah... And already faced the great Jack"

"Tsk.. That kid.. When will he understand?"

"May be never because he's full of himself anyways go back home now otherwise I'll call your boyfriend to pick you up"

She blushed. "Bad P.... Hmph bye"
Win chuckled. Bright's mind was not into the conversation, his eyes, heart, mind all settled on the hands. Both hands were clasped together. Beautiful puzzle pieces. Soft white palm clasped with a bit tanned palm. The softness of the skin against his rough skin. It was like resting the palm of a soft pillow.

"Sit here"

Bright looked up. He saw Win pointing at a chair near his own seat. Bright sat there, Win sat on his seat. He opened his lunch box.

"I hope you aren't allergic to sea food?"

Bright shook his head. Win smiled. Bright gulped seeing that smile. The boom he heard just now because of that smile making his chest pain.