35

Flashback to that ceremony day~

After making out, they went to clean themselves up. Bright came out of the washroom and knocked on another cubicle. 

Knock knock. "Baby you done?" Bright knocked on the door.

"No wait... Almost done" The muffled voice came from inside.

He was waiting but suddenly his nose was covered by someone, he struggled a bit but the person was equally strong like Bright. And he fainted. The person smirked. He pulled the body outside of the washroom where his members were waiting. He handed him to them

"Make sure no one notice you guys"

"Ok Sir Thyme"

They nodded and did their work. Thyme looked here and there checking whether there's anyone or not. He smirked and went inside. He washed his hand. 

"You didn't clean up?" Win asked

Thyme turned around and smiled "Yah.. I did.. " Win smiled and hugged him. "Come on let's go now honey" Thyme kissed Win's head. While walking outside, he looked back and saw his men were putting the body inside the car. 

Bright opened his eyes, his eyes were paining by looking at the only source of light above him around the whole dark room. His head was spinning, for how long he was knocked out he don't know. He looked at his hands and legs were tied. His breath was ragged, his nose scrunched up at the musty smell inside the room. 

A laughter resonated as soon as the door opened. He looked up.

"How are you feeling Vachirawit?" 

Bright gritted his teeth "Wendy", the person clapped "Woah, nice talent you have recognizing the voice". Bright smirked "Your trash voice can be recognized by anyone bitch", Wendy chuckled "Still so confident about yourself? Truly you're Vachirawit"

Bright laughed, his head lolled back "Vachirawit can only kill Vachirawit no one else can" Wendy smirked "exactly... that's why for killing Vachirawit let me introduce someone" A lad walked in, his black figure enlightened, he removed his hood. Bright's eyes widened. 

"Thyme Vachirawit, twin brother of Bright Vachirawit" Wendy laughed. Bright can't believe the person standing tall in front of him similar face, similar attitude, exact replica of Bright. Thyme chuckled "Hello brother" 

"T-Thyme..."

Wendy smirked and said "Son... take your time with your brother, but don't kill him" he went away and closed the door. Thyme walked around Bright, he went behind his chair, hold his shoulders and bent down to his ear. 

"How are you feeling after seeing me?"

Bright said "Thyme.. nong.. please listen to me"

"Oh no brother... you listen to me" Thyme whispered, he grabbed his hair and pulled his head back, he said while gritting his teeth "How will you feel when I'll kill your family members and your grandfather? How will you feel when you'll be lonely in this world? How will you..."

He put his lips on Bright's ear still gripping his hairs "Feel when I'll use that boy toy of yours?" He chuckled. He released his hairs, Bright panted hard he glared at his brother "You will not Thyme... first listen to me, Wendy is a bad influence, he separated us Thyme.. fuck that I didn't even know I had a brother trust me please"

Thyme giggled, he tilted his head to look at Bright. "Trust who? You?" he laughed loudly, he knelt down in front of his brother with a creepy smile on his face "You know, I would have believed you, but when I saw you having good time with your family..." his smile vanished "I felt like killing you then and there... Wendy adopted me, he said to me how you took away my parents from me and threw me out" 

Bright's eyes widened, he shook his head, Thyme held his nape and pulled him close his eyes were teary same goes for Bright "It hurts brother... it fucking hurts to see your very own brother getting all the love and care while the other one suffers from tortures, you took away my mom and dad, my dad left my mom because of you, but don't worry I'll definitely kill one by one after you" He laughed, tears falling from his eyes. Bright closed his eyes and shook his head slowly "Please Thyme do-don't be a psycho.. please come back to us. I didn't know I have a brother, I don't know where is our father please try to understand please" 

Thyme joined their foreheads and chuckled "You never loved me neither you cared for me... nor my parents nor you.." he stood and punched Bright "YOU BASTARD SEPARATED ME FROM EVERYONE JUST BECAUSE OF YOU EVERYONE FUCKING LEFT ME" He was beating the shit out of Bright. Bright can't do anything except from getting slaps and punches from his brother who was crying and pouring his pain on him. 

Bright was weak now, Thyme opened his ropes and pushed him on the floor. Bright was too weak to even sit on the floor. Thyme held his collar and said angrily "Say good bye to this world Vachirawit" He pulled out his riffle and pointed it on Bright's forehead, who looked at him with red blank eyes, both were looking at each other 

"If you become happy then kill me" Bright said in a hushed voice. The door opened, Thyme was pulled back. Wendy slapped him "I TOLD YOU NOT TO KILL HIM YOU IDIOT BITCH" Thyme was looking down with anger in his eyes. "GET OUT FUCKER" Wendy pushed Thyme out of the room, he looked back at Bright who was looking at him with sharp gaze. Wendy felt shivers, he told his men to tie him up again and went away. 

These tortures went for two to three days. But one day, after beating Thyme went to Bright's mansion. Bright was not in a good state, getting beaten by his brother, hearing those hurtful words from Thyme. He felt the sadness in him, but he felt like he deserve it, he hurt his brother, he didn't even try to find about him. Everything was so messed up but his mind was calling Win his love, his sanity to save him.

Win please come, help me..

The door opened, two persons came to him and untied him. They help him to stand. He looked up slowly with his little energy, his vision was blurry, his face was covered with red and black lines of blood, lips bursted, eyes swollen, clothes were torn apart, his skin has bruises ,body was numb he was hanging on those two men's arms. He felt someone caressing his face, he heard the voice saying 

"I'm here my son" that was the last straw of Bright, he fainted. 

Win~