Chapter 45: I'm not from this world

Arthur's POV

I sat on my throne with Merlin standing to my side as Lord Ironside was kneeling and told me what had recently happened in his recent mission. I placed my elbow on the armrest and I rested my chin on my palm.

"And so here you are, shamelessly back in this chamber Lord Ironside?" he was silent before I continued "The "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" was it? Hilarious" I laughed

"Your Majesty, it is no laughing matter." I calmed myself a bit

"Well, next time, can you give him a message? Tell him "If you think you can destroy Arthur Pendragon you are more than welcome to try". Alright?" Once again he remained silent and kneeling

"Still, I find this failure difficult to swallow. This was our best chance to destroy Liones, our largest opposing force at the moment. But you were embarrassed by a child... Even if he was one of the "Four Knights of the Apocalypse" or should I say one of the Four Knights of the Apocalypse, even if he was just a child?"

"I make no excuses, Your Majesty. You may punish me as you please."

I smirked and chuckled a bit as I rested my chin on my palm again. The sclare on my eyes turned black and Lord Ironside was restrained and stabbed in the chest by the creatures I had made with my power. He screamed in pain briefly before spitting out blood.

"A land with no pain, no sadness, where no one is left exposed to any kind of threat or calamity. That is Camelot, the everlasting kingdom. But between the Seven Deadly Sins and this new quartet... As long as these threats remain, we will never have true repose from the ancient past to the holy war sixteen years ago. Mankind has suffered, caught in wars with other species... but I... I wish to free Britannia for mankind. That, and I must also protect Camelot. I believe you benefit from this kingdom as well... You don't wish to forsake it, do you? So do not disappoint me with these careless errors for I alone, value you more than anyone else does."

I call back the creatures I summoned and he falls to his knees, no blood running through him. He was back to full health as if nothing happened to him.

"Well? That took all the poison out didn't it?" I smiled pointing at him before laughing

"Sir! I solemnly swear to travel Britannia and defeat Percival, so I may live up to your-"

"Nah! Forget about it!" I cut him off before continuing "I've got an even more important favor to ask. We've been forestalled in every turn of this battle. It irks me so, don't you agree, Merlin?"

 She nodded in response before I continued once more 

"You know why? Because our opponents have the "vision". The only way we may learn of the future is to intercept it."

"You wish me to recover this "vision"?" Lord Ironside asked

"Nope! But nice try! They'd be on the lookout for that. Of course, taking the vision won't be easy. But I've found something even better than that."

"Something... better?" I smirked at his question

"I'm asking you to search for my bride."

"Pardon?"

Rinni's POV

Stood on the outskirts of the village of Sistana, leaning against a ruined house. Donny, Percival, Sins, Nasiens, and I were waiting for Anne. I didn't bother to pay attention to any of their words. I was more focused on the information I got from Nesiens earlier. It's been 16 years since the holy war, probably 16 or 17 years since I was first here. Apparently, there was also a story about me. A story of how I suddenly came and traveled with the Seven Deadly Sins before disappearing in battle.