Chapter 11: Say What?

Rinni's POV

After the incident, no one could find Lindow. Don't get me wrong, I would know where he could be or other stuff if I got very far into the game, to be honest. Due to college, I can't game much, and whenever I do it only lasts for an hour or two. Not much of a gamer, to be honest. Anyway, I do visit Alisa from time to time in the sick bay, that way she won't suffer from boredom as I did before. The cut in my arm is healing up quite well, maybe in a couple of days, it will be gone and just leave a scar. I mean, they did already take out the stitches so it's only a matter of time before it's completely healed.

In relation to my job in Fenrir, I have been going on different missions with Sakuya, Kota, and Soma just to pass time. And soon enough, Alisa was discharged and I was tasked with accompanying her with some missions to get back into the groove of things. Speaking of which, I saw Alisa standing by the terminals when I went down from the Elevator from the Rookie Section. I walked towards her and waved. Oh did I forget to mention that I have a feeling that I will be going on a mission? Well, the more you know.

"Hey Alisa"

"Oh, Rinni, perfect timing."

"Why is that?" I asked

"Well, I have good news, according to the doctors I'm improving and slowly getting cleared to get back into work because of the missions I have done with you"

"Oh, that's great news"

"I'm almost... I'm almost there now... Will you accompany me on the Flame Shield mission?"

Bingo I was right, and well as I said, I love this game so I already knew.

"Yeah sure, I'll just go tell Hibari that way the team knows where I am in case they start looking for me"

After informing Hibari about the mission, we set off. The mission details said we'll be taking down a Borg Camlann. Ugh, those guys are based on scorpions and are on the same level as the Vajra in terms of annoying. I made sure I had a snare and blind traps and other essential items before leaving. Now I'm going to skip the details, and I'm gonna say that I was pissed. Damn thing kept jumping and damn charging. Almost fell face-first because of its damn tail by the way. But other than scrapes and bruises from that mission, we got back pretty safe. And because of Kota, she was also allowed to join the mission we had to do a couple of days later. Everything was going back into its groove.

You're all probably wondering where I am right now, well I'm in my room, ready to fall asleep again. This is the day I want to just be lazy and get some more sleep. With that in mind, I fall asleep. Now you would probably think that pass out until in the afternoon, am I right? Yes, I would. But I was jolted awake when someone decided it would be a great idea to scream in my ear. I fell out of bed and landed in front of the room intruder. With a groan and closed eyes, I got up. I sat down on my bed and looked to see who it was. It was just Sakuya.

"I've been trying to wake you up for the past 5 minutes. Tsubaki called us to a meeting to give an announcement and a mission"

I groaned again and nodded. I signaled to her that I'll be right behind her, and she then left my room. With a sigh and after patiently waiting for a few minutes to pass, I wash my face to wake up. I checked the clock and it was 10 AM. So I slept for at least 2 hours. I quickly wiped my face with a clean towel and ran out of my room going down. I saw the others in the lounge so I decided to stand next to Sakuya.