Chapter 41: What?! I'm Back?!

Izuku's POV

Class 1B and most of class 1A were on standby, waiting for our go signal. When we heard a bush rustling all of us became tense. We prepared to attack as the bushes rustled more. Then someone stumbled out, falling on their knees. We all stood on the defensive while observing who it was. The person was wearing black pants, a gray shirt, and, black and gray shoes. What caught my eye were black markings on the hands and arms. Wait... it can't be...

"Ugh... Where am I?"

"Rinni?" I heard Uraraka say

"Huh? What?" Rinni said, looking at her before continuing

"Ochako?"

With a look of confusion, Rinni looked around her to find almost everyone in Class 1A and some students in Class 1B.

"Wait... What?! I'm Back?!"

Rinni's POV

I'm just so confused. I was just standing and talking with Clementine earlier, granted I may have triggered my Demiki but... I didn't feel any gravitation force and I didn't see any light... And why would I be back here, in MHA?

I felt someone help me up and I looked up to see it was Momo and Uraraka helping me. I looked around to see most of Class 1A and 1B in the same location in the forest, in their hero costumes.

"Wait... What's happening?"

"Rinni we have to get you out of here. First of all, you're not supposed to be a part of this. Secondly, you don't even have your hero costume, and most importantly, you don't have the provisional license" said Tenya

"Well, we don't have any time. I think I know what's happening. I'll explain lat-"

I was cut off when Burmin told us to move. I didn't give anyone a chance to stop me as I ran forward. The others began to follow behind me. I ran forward and began to help with the evacuation process. Everyone became too busy to even question me, some of the pro heroes actually wanted me to evacuate as well but I told them I was a UA student helping out with the evacuation, can't blame them, I am wearing civilian clothes. I did manage to ask Yaoyorozu to make me a communicator so I can be informed of what's happening in different sectors. A huge wave of destruction soon came and I transformed my arms to block out any debris that was coming in my direction.

"Hurry up! I can only do so much!"

"Everyone let's go!" I heard someone scream

Evacuation efforts became even more hectic as this went on. I transformed my arms back to normal and once again, they didn't hurt that much but the pain was still there. Was it because I devoured something in the last dimension? I mean aragamis back in God Eater are either constantly on the move or devouring the surroundings they have, but that doesn't make sense.

I devoured something when this was unlocked... Maybe it has to do with the quantity of what I devour... I'll have to test it out here to prove it and figure things out once and for all.

Eventually, Izuku and Bakugo used their quirks to get away from the class and I followed them on foot. Class 1A tried to stop me but I made an excuse to check out other areas for anyone stuck in the rubble. I ran as fast as I could trying to catch up to the two, but I lost them after a couple of minutes. I may be fast but they have the advantage of being high up meaning they don't have to deal with the debris, buildings, and stuff I needed to avoid as I run.

I stopped and took a couple of deep recovery breaths as I tried to listen to where they could have landed if Grand Torino managed to grab Izuku by now. The probability of me hearing it is really slim, to be honest, and with the chaos happening right now, it's gonna be close to impossible, even if I focus hard enough. I don't have super hearing like Zenitsu or any other character with super hearing.

I groaned in frustration and began running toward the last direction they were heading to. I know at some point I'll come across something. I then heard the loud screeches of the Nomu and began to run in that direction, surely I'll find someone then. As I ran I eventually came across a nomu, it screeched and charged in my direction. I rolled to the side to dodge its initial attack and transformed my arms, making sure to use it and devour some of the rubble around me.

"You want some, you weird-ass-looking bitch? Then come get some!"

The nomu charged at me and I dodged it again, before hitting its side and then its back. It quickly turned around and hit me, flung me off to the side. I used my arms to prevent myself from crashing into a wall but it was pointless as the Nomu used itself as a spear, catching my midsection and tackling me to the wall. It kept charging as I hit wall after wall before it threw me off to another one. I fell off the wall and landed harshly on my side.

I groaned in pain as I rolled away from its hands about to smash me further into the ground. I used this momentum to help me up but the Nomu managed to grab my leg and flung me over its shoulder and to the ground. I felt breathless as the Nomu repeated that over and over again. That's it! I'm getting pissed about being treated like a rag doll here! I quickly used my arms and stabbed its back forcing it to stop in its actions. I then used the other hand and bashed my other hand to further drive the blade into the nomu. It's like what Inosuke did to the father spider demon to cut off its arm.

The nomu eventually managed to throw me off of it. I once again used my arm to stop myself and charged forward, sending slashes on its midsection and limbs. I was eventually grabbed on my head and flung off. Hey, deja vu! Well, the only difference is my skull wasn't being crushed. I crashed into a building, and I took this time to devour more debris to hopefully heal up quicker. Before I could even devour more the Nomu came crashing down, directly hitting me on the spine. I heard a loud snap from the impact. Fuck now I have to fight this thing with my spine broken? How?! I can't feel my damned legs so how the hell am I able to dodge?! Before it could hit me again I felt something wrap around me and then I was suddenly pulled away. The building I was in collapsed, trapping the nomu inside. I looked in the direction of where the wrap came from and smiled.

"Nice save Eraserhead!"

"Are you okay?"

"Nope, my spine is broken and I can't feel my legs. It's gonna take me a while to heal up, even if I devour some of the debris around me."

"Then you better start devouring and heal up quicker"

"Got it Mr. Aizawa."

One of the two pros that were helping Aizawa picked me up and set me to the sidelines. I began to devour the debris around me. All I could do was watch as Endeavor fought Shigaraki with Eraserhead erasing his quirk. I focused all my healing on my spine as I kept devouring debris. Izuku and Bakugo soon came into the battle and began fighting. Come on! I gotta heal quicker. After what felt like forever I felt a little feeling on my legs.

I smile and continue to focus on healing. I watched the battle, but what made me move even without being fully healed was Mr. Aizawa being targeted. I pushed myself off the wall with my transformed arms. I crossed them in front of me, taking the blow of the attack as another pro hero saved Eraserhead and the two other pros. I collide with a building behind me before falling to the ground. I groaned in pain as I forced myself to stand up. I walked out of the debris, stumbling as I did so. I must have passed out without noticing because I saw Izuku on the ground, as well as Bakugo, but he was bleeding badly. Tenya and Nejire were already here helping out. I transformed my arms and used them to devour some debris that was nearby before I ran ahead and charged.