Chapter 33: High School?! Again?!

Rinni'd POV

I felt the grass below me as my consciousness started up. I opened my eyes and I saw a canopy of trees. I groaned and sat up, looking around. I'm in a forest once again.

So where am I?

I tried to look around to get any indicator of where I was. I stood up, planning to go around and find the exit to these woods when I felt something wrap around me. I looked and found bandage-like wrappings trapping my torso and arms together.

"Don't bother escaping or doing anything."

I looked in the direction of the voice only to find someone, who quite frankly, looked like they hadn't slept in the last 24 hours. I stare at them for a bit trying to remember who they are. Oh shit, wait! The rugged worn-out appearance, the scarf, I know where I am now.

"Wait... why am I here?" I said out-loud

Before Eraserhead can say anything a few more people come from my left side and begin talking to the said hero. Police were also there, they approached me and put me in handcuffs.

"Wait what? This has to be a misunderstanding. I can explain myself, well if you guys let me."

"You'll do that when you're in jail."

I just shrugged, not bothering to beg or anything. I mean I do understand that what they're doing is protocol, plus it would be better if I just explain myself in a way better setting than out here in the forest. I was brought to the back of the school where a police car was waiting. I didn't even know this existed. Well, there are a lot of things that aren't really mentioned or shown in both the anime and manga of MHA.

I was taken to a police station and placed inside an interrogation room. I don't know how long I sat there in silence but it was a while before anyone came in. The one who came in was Eraserhead and I can see something inside his scarf. Then Nezu popped out and sat down in the chair next to Mr. Aizawa.

"Alright, let's start with who are you, and why were you on the UA Campus grounds when you aren't a student there?" Mr. Aizawa asked

"My name is Rinni R. Bellereve. Like I said earlier, if you guys would let me, I will explain myself."

"Go ahead" Nezu said

"Alright, before I start explaining, I just have one question. Do you have a student named Izuku Midorya? Or Ochako Uraraka?"

"We don't have any students like that. Do you know those people?"

"Okay, so this is before they start attending UA. Anyway, this may seem unbelievable but I'm not from here. By that I mean I'm not from this world. Before you guys say anything hear me out. So, I come from a world where you guys are fictional, I know the stories and what will happen soon."

"That may be a result of your quirk"

"I don't have a quirk. I may have an infection that's causing the markings on my body" I showed them the markings the best I can

"And because of this infection, you won't be able to erase it, Mr. Aizawa. Just please, let me explain."

I can tell Eraserhead was tense due to the fact that I called him by his last name. I took a deep breath and began explaining everything to them. I told them where I came from, and which worlds I've visited. At the end of my explanation, the two were a bit tense and left the room quietly. Probably to talk about the situation.