Chapter 1: Arrival

Rinni's POV

A groan escaped my lips as I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the light, causing me to close them. Once my eyes were adjusted, I began to see a wooden cabinet with glass doors right in front of my bed. Wait, bed? But wasn't I working on my machine, and then it lit up? And another thing, why the hell would it do that when it's supposed to do something else like I don't know, fucking be a service robot! Granted, I was making its core thus having a lot of electronic parts and all that crap, but still! I call bullshit!

With a sigh, I looked around the surroundings and I found myself inside a clinic. A school clinic perhaps? The more I looked at it the more it seemed... familiar, like I know I've seen it before. I flinched in surprise as the door opened and only to scream as I saw a silver-haired man walk in; now I would normally not freak out, but this guy, this fucking guy, had a fucking screw in his head! Who the fuck won't freak out with that?!

"Oh, you're awake now. Just as I was about to dissect you."

"Fuck no!" I stood up quickly only to grip on the bed.

Ah, shit, I forgot about one of my notes to myself: don't immediately get up from bed because you get dizzy and might fall on your ass the moment you do so. Suddenly someone rushed in.

"Professor Stein, we heard a scream, is everything alright?"

"Everything is fine, Maka." He turned the screw in his head twice before continuing, "The stranger you found in the campus training grounds just woke up."

Wait... Professor Stein... Maka... those names sound kinda familiar... My train of thought was broken when I saw a flash of white in front of my eyes, that caused me to flinch and slap away whatever was in front of me. I focus on what's in front of me, and I saw a girl, who looked around 15 or 16. She wore what you would think a typical school girl would wear, a red plaid skirt, white long-sleeved blouse, yellow sweater vest, and a striped green tie. Probably the most noticeable feature about her to me was her eyes, which were light emerald color.

"Hi, my name is Maka Albarn. My weapon partner, Soul, and I found you passed out at the training grounds..."

Fuck! I remember now! These guys are from one of my favorite manga series! Soul Eater! Wait why the fuck am I here?! How am I he-

"My student asked you a question. Answer it." Stein said in a stern tone; I can tell he's starting to doubt me.

"Huh? Wha? I'm sorry. I didn't hear it; I was preoccupied with my thoughts"

"I asked, what's your name?"

"My name is Rinni Bellereve."

"What were you doing on school grounds? Don't bother lying; we all know you don't go to DWMA."

'Oh, I'm from another dimension; the machine I was working on took me here!' 

As if they would fucking believe that. Stein would probably be more interested in dissecting me the moment he finds that out. Maybe even sent to the dungeons or a psychiatric facility.

"I-I don't know... all I remember was seeing a bright light, and I passed out." Which was not a lie; that is fucking true.