|𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓|

In the last chapter, I got so many reviews about DiVeer and that's what I wanted

In the last chapter, I got so many reviews about DiVeer and that's what I wanted. Divya got so many Galis and I loved it. Rajveer also got in the first few chapters, so, now it becomes equal, hehe. When I started the story there's a warning that both will have their flaws but at the end how they would stay with each other by accepting each other's flaws that's what true Love is but kisiko patience hi nehi tha itna, huff.

I said after 23, so here is the update at 24. 
If you want a Holi special hot steamy update tomorrow complete the target. Vote Target- 4k

Btw, happy chhoti Holi (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

•••

"Mrs. Rathore is fine now. You can meet her!"

The whole family huffed under breath as a smile curved on their lips.

"I'm going!"

Saying this, Mrunali ran towards her mother's cabin while other members started following her.

Divya was going to enter but before that her husband came before her blocking her away. She looked up and came too see his red eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"To meet, Maa!"

"She was your mother untill there was a relation between us"

He told her sternly.

"What does that mean?"

She was shocked to hear him.

"Leave!"

His voice was cold enough to spread chills through her veins.

"Don't do this. Please let me meet her once"

"I don't want any scene here"

"Please"

Her eyes were pleading but he cared less at that moment.

"I said, leave!"

She knew from his warning that it was his last stage of self control and if she said something he would create a scene in the hospital. She wiped her tears and left from there. Giving her a last glare, Rajveer entered inside the cabin.

⋇✦⋇

Minakshi smiled seeing her son as he came towards her.

"You almost took my life away!"

He complained as she lifted her palm and placed it over his cheek.

"I'm fine. Now I've to live some more years to play with my little Rajveer, isn't it?"

She laughed meekly while his face became pale.

"Yes, Veer Bhai. We want a big team and Ridhvan is also waiting for his teddy bear to play"