|𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐘|

"Bring some new clothes for your Madam and arrange her closet in Veer's room"

Minakshi ordered the maids as they nodded and started arranging accordingly.

"Divya, I've to go back as you know the whole Rathores' Business is under my guidance! I'll try to come back as soon as possible whenever I'll get time. Till then take care of yourself and if you need something just ask the workers, they will arrange everything. About Veer, I'll talk to him. In any emergency feel free to call me, I'll come back to you then and there, you've my promise!"

Divya nodded her head slightly on her words as she accompanied her to the gate and after that returned back to the room.

⋇✦⋇

"Madam, this is your all necessities. If you need anything, please call me"

Divya agreed and taking out the most simple saree from the closet as she didn't have the habit of wearing heavy attires, she went to the washroom. Her eyes started roaming allover the big luxurious washroom as she felt like she might be lost in that big place.

Removing all the attires one by one she started the shower. Then looked at herself through the mirror as her vision fell on the vermilion which was dropping from her hairline like blood after mixing with the heavy flow of water and the nuptial chain which was hanging from her neck.

"You've to marry me", "Scream!", "I hate her"

She closed her eyes as the incidents flashed infront of her eyes one by one.

'Why me, mumma? Why always me?'

Her knees touched the floor as she fell with a thud and bursted out in tears.

⋇✦⋇

After a long session of emotional outburst she felt little relaxed as she wrapped herself in a grey saree with dark green blouse and combing her hairs applied the vermillion on her hairline.