|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐈|

Divya was standing alone in the lawn with a pale face as everyone were busy in playing Holi and Rajveer was busy on a call from long

Divya was standing alone in the lawn with a pale face as everyone were busy in playing Holi and Rajveer was busy on a call from long. She tilted her head towards his direction but only his back was facing her and he wasn't even looking at her for once. She felt bad as till he didn't give colour to her and she wasn't wanting to play before getting the colour from him. She masked her feelings with a soft smile infront of everyone not to show her tears.

"Arrey, meri nanad ka gal tu pura khali hai!" (My sister-in-law's cheeks are empty)

Mrunali came near her slowly and in a blink, smashed her colour imprinted palms on her cheeks.

"Bhabi!"

She huffed shaking her head as the attack was so sudden and she didn't get the chance to be aware. Mrunali laughed seeing her condition as she pouted. Lifting her hands she shook all the colours from her dress as some colours fell on her dress.

"What happened? You were seeming so dull"

Mrunali asked being suspicious of her reaction.

"Nothing, Bhabi. I'm fine!"

She faked a smile as she nodded her head.

Turning back Mrunali was going when her legs hit on something and she was going to fall but before that she held her firmly.

"Be careful, Bhabi!"

Divya uttered as she took a deep breath being saved otherwise something would happened with her baby.

"Now, come with me!"

She took her to a safe place and made her sit as both started to talk here and there.

Mrunali travelled her vision everywhere as after a long everything was seeming so beautiful and peaceful when her eyes stopped at her husband who was going to take a sip from Bhang hiding himself from the eyes of his wife. 

"Rishabh, I'll kill you if you try to touch that!"

She glared at her husband who in return, gave his bestest puppy face to melt her.

"I said, no!"

Hearing her threat, Rishabh put the glass hurriedly at it's previous position puffing his cheeks. Both the girls giggled looking at his expression.

"By the way, where is Veer Bhai? Is he busy today also with his longtime girlfriend?"

Divya snapped her head hearing the particular word which grabbed her attention.

"I mean, his mobile!"

Mrunali bit her tongue laughing hard seeing her sister-in-law's reaction hearing about his girlfriend.

"Bhabi, you're!"

Divya huffed as she laughed more.

⋇✦⋇