|𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒|

Some points you need to clear and remember before reading the story

Some points you need to clear and remember before reading the story. The readers who are everyday coming into the story and kept in crying with the age gap. Why she is 19 and blah blah. Why didn't you make her 22/23. Let's be practical and real.

• In Indian family, a girl or boy who is still in the boundaries of school or college can't be so vocal or so aggressive at the period of age. They always have family boundaries, they go to school or college and meet with only a limited person in that phase. Divya had no support at that time her naive, soft-spoken and innocent nature was real.

When a person comes to the age of 22/23, in another word professional life, most of the people turned out a bit aggressive, rebellious and strong in nature because they meet and talk to new people everyday. That time they come out from their reserved zone.

No, you don't become another person but  many changes come. You become more mature dealing with many people.

This story exactly needed this. Just like how she used to get scared and nervous of him because of completely different nature.

• It's a age gap story and it's written in bold and there's a tag. If you're coming into the story after seeing this, then what is the need of such comments like "I don't know how people love age gap, it's no for me", "Eww", "10 years wtf", "He is like her father", "Creep", "Pedophile".

You guys need a serious reality check, 10 YEARS AGE GAP ISN'T A EWW. My parents have a 10 year age gap and trust me, I've never seen such a lovey dovey couple in my whole life. One of my friends from college time got married last year, they have a 10 year age gap and their marriage is a LOVE MARRIAGE.

Still if you're not comfortable, then leave the book right there, why to comment blah blah blah.

••••

Divya took the plate of flowers in her hand and tried to reach on his book shelf standing on the chair. She was herself decorating the mansion as today was the Shiva Puja in Rathore Mansion which was happening through ages.

"What are you doing there, Jaan!"

Rajveer asked frowning a little seeing her efforts.

"Playing cricket!"

She huffed on his stupid question and again focused on her work.

He smirked on her reaction and came closer to her. Then holding her bare waist he lifted her up as she gulped her saliva feeling his touch which was creating butterflies in her stomach.

"If you forget, you have a personal ladder, Jaan!"

He intentionally rubbed his palm on her waist giving ticklish sensation knowing his effect on her.

"V__Veer Ji, P__Please stop!"

"What should I stop?"

He teased playing with her more.