|𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐈𝐋|

"Kis dard ki bat kar rahe hai ap jo ap mujhe dena chahte hai ya khudko?" (Which pain you're talking about? The one which you want to give me or the one which you're giving yourself)

Rajveer turned his face a little in a snap looking over his shoulder thinking that she had gotten her voice that too infront of him.

"You're trying to run from love because you think love makes someone weak and you're not weak! But you don't know one thing, weak is the one who gets the love and doesn't know how to protect it!"

Divya spoke each and every word with confidence in her voice as he turned towards her becoming shocked.

"You want to become the one and none can defeat you but you don't know one thing, there's someone who is above all. You can't win against him. HE IS THE GOD!"

She also straight looked into his eyes making eye contact with him.

Pin dropped silence for a moment as he was trying to cope up with the situation what just happened? Did she just give him threat? Did she just challenge him?In a flash, Rajveer pinned her to the wall while fuming in anger.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"I said, the bitter truth Mr. Rajveer Singh Rathore!"

Divya stated without fear as he clenched his jaw and fisted his palms trying to control his rage or else he would do something wrong surely today. Leaving her with a jerk he left the room.

'You're already defeated, Veer Ji. Accept that you're becoming weak"

⋇✦⋇

"You know, it's the most beautiful place!"

The girl stated while roaming her eyes around sitting under the tree spreading her legs.

"But not more than you!"

A warm hand came cupping her right cheek as his head was buried on her lap. She was busy to admire the place where he was busy admiring his love. She glared at him and hit him with her elbow.

"You will never change, Veer!"

"Never!"

"Okay now, tell me what you love the most in me?"

"Ummm, nothing!"

"Veer?"

She glared at him with her charcoal black eyes.

"Everything, Dipti! You're the best thing ever which happened in my life!"

He kissed on the corner of her lips.

"And what do you like about me?"

He asked caging her in between his arms.

"Your nose!"