|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇|

Rajveer came out from the washroom wearing his trousers after taking a shower

Rajveer came out from the washroom wearing his trousers after taking a shower. Divya who was sleeping till now got up seeing him getting ready for the office. She saw him wearing his shirt, tie, blazer and cufflinks. Then setting his hairs.

"What are you watching, Jaan? Do you want to look at me like this? Then tell me now and I'll cancel the meeting"

Divya denied as he smirked. He came closer to her with slow steps and whispered sensually in her ears.

"What about a romantic dinner date with your handsome husband?"

"Date?"

She frowned.

"Yes. Me, you and__"

He paused as blush crept up to her cheeks hearing his indication.

"I'm not coming"

Saying this, she was going to get up but before that he hovered over her.

"Be ready at 8 pm tonight or else"

He bit her earlobe sensually as she gulped.

"O__Or else"

"Uthake leke jaunga" (Will pick you up in my arms and will take you there)

He kissed it lightly and left her body on the bed. Then with a smile went from there. She remained looking at his disappearing figure and huffed. Sometimes she really wished to have a huge and giant figure like him to scare the hell out of him.

⋇✦⋇

Divya got ready in a quick white saree and a diamond necklace.

"Are you ready, Jaan?"

Rajveer came knocking the door and she turned back. He slowly stepped forward towards her and kissed her side neck.

"Let's go"

He held her hand and left sitting on the car.

⋇✦⋇

After an hour they entered a big hotel and went to the terrace from where the moon and stats were feeling like just above their heads.

"Did you like it?"

He asked hugging her from back as she smiled amused by the whole decoration.

"But why there's none in the hotel?"

"Because I didn't want anyone to disturb us"

Divya hummed and hugged her back.

"Let's eat first. I'm hungry"

Rajveer suggested and sat on the chair. They served food for themselves and started eating.

"Don't eat much"